Dark Ink - Chappy 7

Y/N

At least the hunger problem was solved.

I chugged down one more can of bacon soup, "just the way the little devil likes it! I guess.."

The wooden floor was rough, but not too bad to sit on. My glare stayed on the ink puddle, imagining that man just coming right back out of it. Then I looked at Bendy.

Bendy the fricken pervert.

I mean- he was my favorite out of everyone, and I may have had just the slightest crush on him as a kid... but this is real life. This is reality. And reality sucks.

I stood up and grabbed my axe to poke it at the cutout. With my luck, I tripped and the axe swung through the cutout, somewhat shattering it.

"Oops..." I looked up as if Bendy was above me "-sorry Bendy.."

I turned around and continued down the hall. I itched to turn back around, the silence was getting to my head. I heard creaks and sounds of drops everywhere!

I glanced behind me and grew wide eyed. The cutout... it was back to normal?!

"Oh my gosh I am going to die.." I frantically said to myself.

~~
2 button pushes later
~~

Where. The heck. Is the last. Button?!

I swear I searched everywhere! All I found was locked doors and more soup! Where was the last button!!

I went through the inky goop again, while planning to bang my head against the door until it opened. I let myself collapse in front of the bacon soup shelves and stared at the Bendy cutout. "Bendyyyyyyyy-" I muttered.

"Bendyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-!" It sounded more like complaining now.

"Bendyyyy! Ohmygosh my sanity is at a real low!! Help meeeeeeeee-"

I sat and waited.

No one came.

I stood up and started organizing the cans, sweeping them all over to the left side of the shelves. Then I saw it..

The last button.

I want to die...

"You have got to BE KIDDING ME!!"

I stormed over to the door after pushing the button and watched.

"If this leads to my death I hope Bendy-"

"You hope Bendy what?"

I froze at the voice.

"Uhh- I- "

"I hope Bendy finds me and saves me and rides with me on horses in a field of sunflowers!" He said in a sarcastic girly voice.

I smiled but refused to laugh. I guess he did have sort of a bright side.

"Where were you!?" I spun around to face him.

"Hmm. Missed me already did ya?"

"N-no!" Why was I getting so worked up over that? Why were my cheeks heating up?

I refuse to believe I'm falling for a cartoon.

"Well I sure know we'll get along great!! Little devils love little liars!" He winked with that same mischievous grin.

"I'm not- ugh just stop!!" I turned around to find the button to open the door.

"Alrighty then- I guess we can do something different."