Two

(A/N I realized in the last chapter I might have a few mistakes but, I'm too lazy to change them tbh)

3 hours on a plane later we arrived in Jamaica. "It's so pretty here!" Jackie exclaimed looking out the cab window. "Are we almost there?"

"The hotel is like 2 minutes away." My mom smiled at my sister. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I looked beside me to see Lila staring at me.

"Yes?" She didn't respond only hugged me tight and buried her face I to my chest. She would always do this when she had a Stomach ache so I put my arm around her, she snuggled up to me. She was always the sister I got along with the best, don't get me wrong I love my other sisters, but me and my other sisters would always have those sibling fights, but none of my family would ever fight with Lila. After last year when her cancer went away, were all still scared that if it were to come back, she would be gone before she was old enough to realize that sibling fights mean nothing. The doctors said a couple of days ago, that it's likely for it to come back.

"My stomach hurts." I glanced up to my mom, who was looking worried at her. We were both thinking the same thing. Is it back? I was snapped out of my trance when we pulled up to this big hotel.

"ITS SO BIG!" Jackie exclaimed jumping out of the car. I opened the door and helped Lila out. I threw Lila over my shoulder and grabbed mine and hers bag. When we reached the door I saw Claire waiting in the lobby, once Lila saw her she raced out of my arms and gave her a huge hug.

I smiled and walked up to them. Claire gave me a hug and whispered in my ear "I put you in a room with a cute boy" She smirked letting me go. I just sighed, she was always trying to set me up with someone. She handed me a key. "Room 27, floor 3, I'll sign you in." I smiled at her and walked up the stairs to floor 3. 25, 26, 27. I unlocked it and slightly opened it. I squeezed my way in and closed the door.

I jumped when I heard a sound coming from the bathroom, followed by a loud 'SHOOT!' I raised an eyebrow and carefully took a step closer to the door. Right before I could knock, the door flew open, hitting me in the face. I fell backwards holding my nose.

"Im so sorry! Are you alright." Said a boy that was hovering over me.

"Yeah. Yeah, im fine." They boy extends his hand, I grab it and he helps me to my feet.
"Your nose is bleeding." He says, concern and guilt pouring from his mouth. I make an O shape with my mouth and go to the bathroom to clean it off. I hope that he would leave me alone, but nope. He follows me into the bathroom. I fumble with my nose ring and place it on the counter. I go to grab some paper towel but he stops me.

"I got this, sit on the counter, I'll help you." I shake my head.

"No, it's fine-"

"No it's not. I threw the door open, this is my fault, just sit on the counter and let me help you." I sigh but jump on the counter, I can tell he's a stubborn person. He grabs some towels and puts them on my nose. Once the blood stopped pouring out, he grabbed some wet towels and washed the dried blood off my nose. He grabs my nose ring, I was about to tell him that it was fine, but he looked so concentrated that I didn't say anything. He finally put it in correctly.

"I'm sorry I hit you with the door" He said looking down.

"Seriously, it's fine. And uh, thanks for the help." He just smiled at me.

"Anyway who even are you?" He asks looking at me confused. I finally get a good look at him. He had greenish brownish eyes, and pastel dyed blue hair. I loved it. He was adorable.

"I'm Claire's brother, Geoff, Geoff Wigington. And you are?" I smiled at him.

"Awsten, Awsten Knight. I'm the flower boy." I nodded at him. "So im guessing your not just a random stranger that walked into my room, and you actually have a purpose to be here?"

"Uhh, Claire didn't tell you?" He just shook his head. "Oh well, apparently we're sharing a room."

"Oh, OH. Um, yeah that's fine. Uh, my stuff is already on that bed, unless you want it, then I can totally just move my stuff-" I cut him off.

"No, it's fine." I said, "I like being closer to the door anyways." He nodded and watches me as I put my suitcase on my bed. I sit down grabbing my phone and checking of these any wifi. I had no bars. "Is there any wifi?" I ask the boy who's now sitting on the bed across from me.

"Yeah, it's the first one, the password is HawaiiResort1344" He said, he started to trail off talking about how the resort shouldn't be named Hawaii if it's in Jamaica. I usually get annoyed when people talk to much about stuff I don't care about, but for some reason I didn't mind him rambling. His voice was soft, like cotton candy, and that just happened to be my favourite candy. I wonder what his favourite candy was.

"Lollypops." He said pulling me out of my daze.

"I'm sorry what?" I said looking him in the eye.

"You said, I wonder what his favourite candy is, so I responded. It's lollipops. I love them. Also thanks for the compliment about my voice. I never thought about it that way." He smiled brightly. I brought my hand up to my face to hide my blush.

"Uh, sorry I talk aloud sometimes." I looked down and fumbled with my fingers.

"No, it's cute, anyway I must go. My mum wants me down to meet the rest of the people." He smiles and then sashays out of the room, forgetting to close it. I giggle to myself as I feel a blush rise towards my cheeks. When did I get so lovey-Dovey for someone I just met, more specificity Awsten Knight. I quickly grab my phone and send Otto a text.

-----------------------------------------------------
Geoff : Hey, We landed a while ago. And I guess you were right, there's more then just old people, maybe even a cutie

Otto : when should I plan the wedding????

---------------------------------------------------

(A/N this is a pretty bad chapter whoops ! I just can't stand only having one chapter)