Epiloug

*edit I'm just realizing I spelt it Epilog, but I changed it now*
I ran down the stairs and swung my backpack over my shoulder. I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek as she gave me some money for lunch. "Are you ready for your first day of senior year?" She asked me, grabbing my sister's stuff for her.

"Yeah, I guess. I might be late after school, I wanna catch up with Lila." I told me mom, looking down at the floor. Lila's cancer came back and hit her like a truck. In what seemed like a matter of seconds, she passed away.

"Alright, just don't stay there too late. I know how you get when you visit her grave for too long." She said, a frown appearing on her face. I just sighed and made my way to school. When I got there, i immediately looked for Otto. After a couple minutes of looking around, I leaned against my locker. Trying to remember where he could be, a small voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, im new here, could you show me where the office is?"

I turned around and met with a face that was too familiar.

"Awsten?"

----------------------------------------------------

And that was it! I know it's pretty short, but I really hope you guys like it! I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing this, because I'm known to never finish anything. But anyway, thanks for reading guys! ((:

-Bry 💕