Three

(This isn't going to be a long chapter whoops)

After Awsten left I face timed Otto. I waited a couple of moments till his face popped up on the screen. "Otto!" I exclaimed. He waved back slightly giving me a smile.

"How's the love of your life?" He asked, smirking at me. "Let me guess. You guys were all like," Otto stood up, angling the phone so I could see him fully. He grabbed an old lion stuffed animal that I gave to him when he was 10 and brought it up to his face.

"You are the love of my life. Marry me! I want you to have my babies." He said in an overly high pitched voice.

"My voice does not sound like that!"

"OHMYGODNESS your the hottest piece of meat ever!"

"Ok now that doesn't even make sense-"

"Kiss me you fool!" He smashed the lions face into his and made kissy noises. I cringed and looked away. "And that's the part where it gets R-rated" He said smiling, while putting down the lion.

"I swear, you should join the drama club. That didn't happen." I rolled my eyes but giggled at his childish nature.

He started talking about how much homework he has, but all I could think about was the boy with the blue hair. I didn't know why I thought about him so much, I met him 10 minutes ago. His smile was warm, when he smiled I liked how it felt like summer. His hair landed just perfectly on his face. His face was roundish but also very sharp. Sharp features. His nose was perfectly curved, and they led down to his bubblegum pink lips. His eyes were the best part of his face. They reminded me of flower. His eyes were soft, just like the rest of him. He seemed soft, if that makes sense Not soft in the way of emotional, soft as in caring and not too loud. I must of zoned out thinking about him, because I suddenly heard the hotel door open.

"Hello?" Awsten called out. I made a small noise, panicking that Otto was still on FaceTime and he would say something stupid.

"Who was that?" Otto asked thoughtfully.

"No one gotta go bye!" I turned off FaceTime as fast as I could, right when Awsten walked near my bed.

"Hey Geoff!" I gave him a small wave. "Wanna watch something, it's only 9?"

"Yeah sure." I got off the bed and grabbed a blanket. I sat on the couch putting the blanket over my body. I watched as Awsten grabbed the remote and turned Netflix on.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I shrugged as he scrolled through the selection. "Wayne's world?" He asked. I nodded, I always loved that movie.

About 15 minutes in, I saw Awsten start to shiver. "Are you cold?" I asked him. He nodded a bit. "You can share the blanket with me." He thought for a moment, but then scooted closer, getting under the blankets. My heart fluttered when he sat right next to me, are shoulders were touching.

Near the end of the movie, I felt Awstens head fall onto my shoulder. When I looked over he was sleeping peacefully. I smiled and adverted my eyes back to the screen. It was the end of the movie when I felt my eyes getting heavy.

I feel like this book is terrible lol. Anyway, I'm thinking of making a rant book. So that might come soon.
-Bry💕