Seven

*theres drama in this, have fun lmao*
We walked into the reception, and pink and white decorations were everywhere. I smiled to myself, looking around for my blue-headed friend. He seemed to spot me first as he was waving his hands around the air dramatically. I laughed to myself, walking over to him. He grabbed my arm, pulling me over to a table. "This is our seat!" He exclaimed, grabbing the water from the table and taking a sip. I smiled at him, looking around, It was packed. "We get our own little table!" He smiled, sitting down. I sat at the chair across from him, smiling at my friend.

"So, when's this party going to get started?" I asked him, as if someone heard me, the music started and the bride and groom sat down. The best man and maid of honour made their speeches, then we all grabbed some food. We sat mostly in silence, listening to other people's conversations. After we finished eating everything Awsten insisted we danced.

"Get up! We have to dance, that's just a rule at weddings!" He exclaimed, trying to pull me up.

"We don't have to dance." I said, taking a sip of my drink.

"Yes we do!" I sighed but grabbed his hand anyway. He pulled me up, giggling like a little kid who just got an ice cream cone. He pulled me onto the middle of the floor, spinning me around. As the song changed to a more upbeat one he let go of my arms and flailed his arms around.

"What are you doing?" I laughed.

"Dancing, duh." He did a full circle around me. I giggled back at him, grabbing his arms and swinging them around. We most likely were getting weird stares, but I didn't care. I was having fun for once in my life. Hours later it started to get stuffy in the room as more people joined to dance. Awsten pulled me close and whispered something in my ear.

"Wanna go somewhere else?" I nodded and let him pull me out of the room. We walked behind the building the reception was held at, and looked up, all I could see was darkness, and faint lights coming from the city and the moon.

"Do you think we could get up there?" I asked him, trying to find something that could be used to help us get up. He shrugged looking around with me. Soon his eyes lit up as he climbed onto a large garbage bin. He motioned for me to follow him, so I did. When I got up there, he grabbed onto the roof and pulled himself up, I did the same. I almost fell off, but he grabbed my arms and pulled me in close. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. It was pretty quite. All I could hear was Awsten's heartbeat, the sounds of the resort, and the faint music coming from the reception.

We walked towards the other end of the building and sat down, or legs dangling off the edge. I felt his hand reach for mine and grasp it. I felt the heat rise to my cheeks and I looked away. I grinned like a mad man and held his hand back. "It's really pretty out." I commented, looking over the resort.

"Yeah," He nodded. "Would you like to play Truth or Dare?"

"Uhh, sure." I turned to face him and he did the same. "You go first." I decide. We for played for a couple of minutes, asking each other pointless questions and stupid dares.

"Truth or dare?" Awsten asked me.

"Dare." I smiled.

"I dare you to kiss me." Awsten bluntly said.

"Wha-" He cut me off by smashing his lips onto mine. The kiss lasted a while, before I realized this was all wrong. As much as I didn't want to, I pulled away tears pooling in my eyes. It hurt me seeing Awstens face change into a upset face.

"T-this is wrong. This is very wrong!" I quickly got up. "I don't deserve you. Your amazing, you'll get tired of me. You'll hate me! You'll never like me, I just, I gotta go." I quickly turned around, running away and climbing down.

While I was running away, the tears running down my face I could hear Awsten yelling towards me. Stuff like 'come back' and 'I'm sorry.'