Five

"Geoff I swear to god if you don't wake up I will not hesitate to pour this coffee on you." I open my eyes slowly to see Awsten towering above me, holding a coffee. I quickly sat up in my bed, beaming at the sight of coffee. I snatched it out of his hands, wrapping my hands around it and taking a sip. He smiled, climbing beside me and cuddling up beside me. Not in a weird way of course, it had been about 4 days since we went on our little adventure. We got to know each other even more, and became really good friends. Sure, it was kinda rushed, but I think it was fate.

"Today's the wedding day." Awsten mumbled still curled up beside me. I jumped out of bed, scaring the shit out of poor Awsten. I set my coffee on a table and rushed around, grabbing random stuff.

"Geoff calm down we still have time to get ready-" I interrupted him by tripping over a suitcase and falling face first on the floor. I heard Awsten laugh and get off the bed.

"She is beauty, and she's grace, and wow she fell right on her face." He said chuckling.

"That's not even the words!" I said rolling onto my back.

"I don't care it sounds better, now get up and finish your coffee." I grab his hands and he pulls me up, giving me back my coffee. I quickly finished it, running towards my suitcase and grabbing my wedding outfit. It was a pastel pink suit, with a purple bowtie. I ran into the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth,  etc. Then changed into my suit.

"Geoff stop being a bathroom hog" I heard from outside the door. I just chuckled opening the door and walking out. "I gotta pee!" Awsten said rushing into the bathroom and closing it shut. I laughed slightly, walking out of the hotel room, and into my mom, my dad, Jackies, and Lilas room.

"Geoff, can you help me?" I heard from inside the bathroom, I walked in and saw Jackie messing with her hair, trying to style it. I smiled at her, grabbing the hair curler, and started curling her hair. When it was done I placed a red and pink flower crown on her head. She beamed looking in the mirror.

"Thanks Geoff!" She smiled, wrapping her arms around me. She then pulled away grabbing a dress from her suitcase and rushing back to the bathroom, pushing me out and closing the door. I sat on the bed, pulling out my phone to see 3 new texts. And they're all from Awsten,

Awsten: hey
Awsten: where did you go I got stuck
Awsten: help

I giggle at my phone sending a reply.

Geoff: how did you get stuck!?
Awsten: im not sure, just please come and help me
Geoff: ok I'm coming

I left the room, still laughing at Awstens misfortune. When I walked in Awsten was stuck in between the bed and the wall, he had one free hand, that he was trying to help him escape, and the other one was squashed against the wall just like the rest of his body.

"Oh god" I said walking over to him.

"I got stuck."

"I can see that, ya know what? I might just let you stay there." I said turning around.

"NOOOOO, I NEED YOUR HELPPPP" He whined.

"It'll cost you"

"Ill get you a drink at the party!"

"Deal." I told him turning around a pulling the bed away from the wall. He crawled out, falling onto the ground with a thump. I smiled putting the bed back in place and helping him out.

"Your my hero!" Awsten said dramatically falling into my arms. I giggled pulling his face up towards me.

"Oh am I?" I asked him. I looked him in the eye, and he stared back, our faces getting closer.

"Yeah, yeah you are." He said, our faces inches away. For a moment I thought we were going to kiss until someone ran into the room. I quickly broke away from Awsten a blush rising to my cheeks.

"Awsten, we need you!" She said rushing him out of the room and closing the door. I sighed walking out behind him and going to find the rest of my family.

A/N HAHAHA YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE GONNA KISS SUCKERS. I'm so nice whoops. Anyway the next chapter will be the second part of the wedding so yay for that. Also go check out my rant book on my page! I mean you don't have to if you don't want to, but of you do that would be awesome¡

-Bry 💕