Six

*I have only been to a wedding once don't kill me if this is bad, also I'm really lazy right now, and I don't wanna proof read this, so if there's a mistake, just ignore it*

I sat on the bench, waiting for the wedding to start. My leg bounced up and down, a habit I've done since I was a kid. I could tell people around me were getting annoyed. They all sent rude glances my way. I finally calmed down when I saw the brides mates walking down the aisle, and the music started.

When I saw Awsten, I just stared in awe. He looked adorable, In a no homo way. He had a nice black suit, and his blue hair matched with it very well.

I had to force back a laugh when he tripped over nothing, luckily he didn't fall. He seemed to see me trying to hold back a laugh, so he threw some flower petals in my face, while sticking out his tongue. I just pouted at him.

About 30 minutes later the wedding was done. I have to admit, I shed a couple of tears. It was adorable. I rose from my seat, grabbing Lilas hand. After saying our hellos to people, we went back to the hotel, getting ready for the reception.

When I entered my hotel room, I sat down on the bed, pulling out my phone. I jumped when someone entered my room, very loudly I may add.

"Geoff!" My cousin Brendon called walking towards me. I could see he brought his boyfriend, who was walking behind Brendon shyly.

"Hey Bren, hey Ryan" Ryan flashed me a smile.

"The wedding was beautiful," Brendon commented sitting down on the couch with Ryan, "But ready to get wasted at the reception?" I just rolled my eyes.

"No, I'm not getting drunk. For one, I'm 16, and two, I'm 16, and third, oh hey, I'm 16" I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on. Your such a party pooper. If your drunk maybe you'll get a chance with Mr. Natural Blue." Brendon smirked.

"For one, he has a name, it's Awsten. And also, are you saying I couldn't get with him if I wasn't drunk?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Rude. And also, I don't like him!"

"Sure Jan. And is that what your wearing to the reception?" He asked me, looking at my clothes. I just sighed.

"Yes, is there's something wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked him.

"YES! Your not gonna get your man candy wearing that. Everything depends on what you wear! Now what do you have in that bag of yours." He said, walking over to my suitcase. Ryan walked over to me, studying my face.

"Highlighter." Ryan decided.

"I'm sorry what?" I asked him.

"You need highlighter." He pulled out something from his pocket, that I'm guessing was highlighter and applied to my face. While he was doing that Brendon picked out an outfit.

"Brendon-" He cut me off by pushing some clothes in my hand. I walked into the bathroom and got changed. It was a pastel pink skirt, with a matching pink crop top. It was pretty cute. I walked out and Brendon and Ryan gasped.

"It looks great!" Ryan shrieked, grabbing Brendon's hand in excitement. "Doesn't it babe!" Ryan turned to his boyfriend.

"It looks amazing! We did good." Brendon said, pecking his boyfriend on his cheek. Ryan immediately blushed, looking down. I smiled at them, they were adorable.

"We have to go, the reception should be starting soon." Ryan said, looking down at his phone. We all just nodded. I took one last look in the mirror, then walked out of the room. 

*Sorry this took a while, hope you liked it though! Anyway I'm thinking of starting a new story, but I'm not sure what ship it should be. I have the idea though. I'm thinking maybe Ryden or Jalex. Comment if you have ideas!*