>>27<< | Drama, Drama, Drama

Rose's POV *Three Weeks Later*

The final show in New Orleans had just ended and now we were piling on the bus as per usual. Our next stop was Miami where we'll be doing a few shows before we go to Atlanta. "That's my unassigned assigned seat, bitch! Move your fat ass!" Trevor yelled at Issa, who had just sat down where Trevor usually sits. Everyone on this bus knew not to sit in that seat, but I guess Issa just doesn't give a shit.

Issa rolled his eyes, "Bitch, you wish you had an ass this fat. Go suck Tyler's dick or something, I'm sitting here."

Then Trevor sat on his lap and started to move his head so his long hair was in Issa's face. Then, he moved his hips and basically started to give him a lap dance. "You're my new seat then!" He chanted as he twerked on him.

"I fucking hate your ass!" Issa yelled as he shoved Trevor off him, then got up and sat down next to Troye.

Trevor's face showed pride as he sat down in his seat. "Thanks, boo."

We all laughed at them and I gave Issa a sympathetic look. He just rolled his eyes and smiled. Even though we can get on each other's nerves on this tour, we all know we're just messing with each other and try to have as little drama as possible. We've spent pretty much every second together for a month and a half, so we've all grown a lot closer.

"Hey, pretty lady." Luke said as he sat down next to me. "I brought you a soda." He handed me a can of Coke.

I smiled, "Thanks, average human." I teased. He pretended to be hurt and we laughed. I decided to forgive Luke for the crap with Kian, because I figured he was just trying to protect me, like guy friends do. "So, how are things with Hazel? Are you guys hitting it off?" I asked him. After I gave Hazel his number, they have texted each other multiple times and they seem like they're getting close, but they don't seem to be moving in the romantic direction since nothing's happened between them.

He shook his head, "Nah, not really. We're really different and I'm pretty sure I like someone else."

My eyes widened, "Really? Who? Is it someone on tour?"

He nodded, "Um, yeah." He said nervously.

I shrieked, "You gotta tell me who. Is it Mac? Gabbie? You can't like Liza because she has a boyfriend. Oh, is it Lia?" I rambled quietly so the others wouldn't hear.

He held his hands up in a surrender motion. "Jesus, Rose, calm down." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, tell me." I urged.

"No, I wanna see if she likes me back first before I tell you anything." He said.

I sighed and leaned back in my seat, taking a sip from the soda can. "Fine, but I'm gonna find out eventually."

He nodded, "Yeah, you will."

~~~

"Hey, Rose." Lia walked into my hotel room. There's basically no privacy on this tour, but since when do YouTubers have privacy? "Can I ask you a question?" She asked and I noticed how nervous she looked as she walked closer to where I was sitting on my bed.

"Yeah, Lia, what's wrong?" I asked her and she sighed and sat down beside me.

She ran her fingers through her long blonde hair. "Are Mac and Jc, like, and thing?" she asked.

"Uh, I think they're something, I'm not sure what, though." I answered her question. "Why do you ask?"

She looked down at the floor. "I just see her texting him a lot and she talks about him all the time. Have they, it's so hard to ask this, have they slept together?"