Chapter 3

I don't own the characters or anything else that you may recognize. 

Chapter 3

Annabeth's POV

The school was so much bigger than I imagined. There was a park half way down the block so my step mom took Matthew and Bobby there. My dad and I sat in complete silence until the secretary said we could go in. We got up and walked in. 

The principal said "Hi My name is Mr. D. If you have any questions about the school ask one of the other students." 

He passed my dad the papers to sign. Finally they gave me my room assignment and a student handbook. I was late so I got a small room to myself rather than a big room to share with two other girls. I got assigned building 6 room 136, it was a decent size room. I walked up to building 6 and told my dad that he didn't need to go any further.  

"I can do it myself. Besides I don't have classes on Saturday and Sunday and its Friday. I will probably just go to sleep tonight and then unpack tomorrow." 

He looked a little hurt but nodded said goodbye and began to walk towards the park. I pulled my things into the lounge and to the elevator. When I stepped on the girl in the elevator stepped out. I bumped into her. 

"I'm so sorry. It was my fault." 

I began to pick up the things I dropped when she turned around and began to help me pick up my things. 

"Hello my name is Piper. I don't think I've seen you around here before. Are you new here?" 

"Yes I am new my name is Annabeth." 

She asked me if I needed help finding my room I just accepted. I showed her the paper with my room number on it. 

"Let me show you. Come on." 

I stepped into the elevator and she hit floor 2. When we got to the second floor, Piper led me to the end of the hallway. 

"Here it is. Room 136." 

I opened the door to find it was painted a swamp green color. But it had a small balcony and was a medium sized room. It was about double my old room though. 

I turned to Piper, "I have a question. Can I repaint the room?" 

She smiled and nodded. 

Then I asked her before she left "What room are you in? I quickly added I'm not trying to sound creepy but I only know you so if I have anymore questions or just want to hang out." 

She smiled and said "I share room 133 with two other girls. They are nice."

 I smiled and then she wrote down her cell number and gave it to me. She said "Text me if you want to do something or have any questions okay." 

I replied "thanks Piper." 

Then Piper left and I was left to set up my bed so that I could fall asleep.

Piper's POV

I was upstairs in my room when I realized that I forgot my phone in my boyfriend Jason's room. I called him using Calypso's phone and told him I was coming over and get it. I yelled to my roommates Calypso and Thalia that I was going to run over to Jason's dorm to grab my phone. I ran to the elevator and stepped on. When I got off I bumped into a girl. I haven't seen her around. I know everyone who is anyone. 

The girl said "I'm so sorry. It was my fault." 

She began to pick up all of her stuff. I decided that I would help her.