M.I.A

Early in the morning I texted Ken to see if he was up but I got no answer again. I took a shower and made my coffee and asked kort if she had seen the aura last night. She had work so she didn't get home until after the occurrence. She seemed confused and disbelieving of what I was telling her. We left at the same time but I was going to get Ken. I pulled up to kens house and honked my horn to tell him I was here. After about ten minutes I went to knock on the door.  Five more minutes had past and he still hadn't shown. I left and made my way to school. "Maybe he just rode the bus. He was not in any of our classes or at practice that day. I stopped by his house on the way home to see what was going on. Once again I knocked and once again there was no answer. I couldn't stand it. I entered his house in hopes that I would find Ken. All that was to find was demolition. The rooms were devastated. Kens room, which was distinguishable by his book bag and jersey, was absolutely destroyed. His bed flipped to the wall. Holes in his door. A note was left on his bed. "If you are reading this, he has obviously found a friend, and you are now under watch. If you want to see him again come to the field at midnight." I searched around the house more, noticing the emptiness that was in the other two bedrooms. From the looks of it Ken lives alone. The kitchen was stocked, and the living area was set with a tv and full furniture. The kitchen and living area were a mess from what must have been a fight. The table by the couch was broken in half. I left the house and I wen home. It was ten at night,  which means I have two hours to prepare. When I get home I get to work. 45. Acp  1911, hallow points with a silver casing to help with bullet penetration. An ar15 was left for me by my dad as well as a full bin of ammo for rifles handguns and shells for shotguns. I fully stock and equip then I put it all in the car. It's 10:45. I need a plan.