Checkmate

We both stepped forward knowing neither wanted to attack first. No words were spoken. Then, as if a signal had been shot through both me and ken, we both attacked. Are fists met in the middle and we held them there for a second. Then we both flurried attacks, swapping between attacking and defending. "Man, he hits hard. If I let even one of those strikes hit me, I'll be toast for sure." I thought. His hands I could tell weren't fully into the fight and I knew he was waiting to strike. He threw a quick left hook which I caught with my left hand. He took the opportunity that I had given him. My arm stretched across both my body and his to meet his hand. This guard left me completely open on my left side. I was one step ahead of ken this time. I had intentionally left it open as bate for a strike. He bites into the bate. He reaches in with his right hand in order to stop me from moving. I catch his hand with my free right hand as well. Thus leaving only his feet to defend. I step in with my left foot and raise both my arms and his. Any professional would have lowered down and thrown him over their back. But ken himself is a professional. As I lower down so does he. "Just as I thought" I said as I lunged into him with my knee. I knew he would defend the throw. His weight was shifted to counter a pull, so for my knee to connect simply pushed him with both my power and his own. He flew back and landed on his back. I sprinted forward in hopes to restrict him before he has time to get up. I fall on top of him and wrap my arm around his closest leg to remove the leverage he may gain. It was a trap. Although my trap was sprang flawlessly he had made a plan once he was hit. As I wrapped my arm around one of his legs and I raised my hand to end the fight with one hit. I felt the same bloodlust from before. A snake. Coiled up and ready to strike from the side that my fist was balled in. I had no time to react all I could do was look. The snake struck with a vicious bite. Right before the bite reached my cheek I realized that it wasn't a snake at all. It was kens free leg. With that strike I'm sent flying. Ken has time to get up but I'm shocked. I lay on the ground unsure of what I had just imagined. In that Time ken was on top. His fist balled prepared to exactly what I had planned. His fist came forward with intent to kill. "Checkmate" I thought. A straight punch right at me. Only thing to do was move my head. His hand hit the ground and I grabbed it with both of my hands. I wrapped both of my legs around his arm like a constricting snake with intent to suffocate its victim until they can no longer struggle. I stretch my legs from the top of his elbow to his throat in a leg triangle choke hold. He attempted to brake my hold but it was no use. "Uncle...I give. You got me." Ken said. I let go and sated on the ground, spread out like I was making a snow angel. It took everything I had to get as far as I did. "Phew...I guess we found my equal." I said with an exhausted laugh.