Was he always so hot

"10kkkkkkkk." I wine, "we've been doing nothing foreverrr." I complain again. "I'm going stir crazy."

"lil, we got out 15 minutes ago to syphon gas, why didn't you get out then?" He asks accusingly.

"I don't know." I mumble.

"Let me see what I can do." He grumbles before sitting up in the truck bed and getting on his knees by the window, I pull my self up as well.

He knocks on the window twice in rapid succession and a boy a couple years older than us opens it from the inside. "Shhh talk quietly addie's sleeping." He says in a whispered tone while pointing to a pretty girl with long red hair resting in his lap.

"You have any idea when we're gonna stop again?" 10k asks the boy who's name I don't know, it's then that I realize that the only one who's name I know is the sleeping Addie.

"When we fine more cars, it's getting bad there's about 15 miles of gas left. if that." He says grimly.

"Right, well sooner we stop the better. She's going crazy not doing anything back here." 10k puts a smile on his face and the other boy laughs as well.

"I'll let our chauffeur know." They both let out full laughs at this shaking Addie awake.

"Urg, why why why, I was dreaming of cake. Did you have to wake me." She sounds mad.

"Sorry baby." The boy says leaning down to give her a kiss, I guess they're a couple.

We go back to sitting doing nothing in the truck bed, the only difference this time is us keeping open that window as a way of communication.

Another half an hour passes before we find more cars, the other car of ours breaks down in the period of time and we all have to smush In the truck. The boy and Addie join us in the back while those from the other car and the guy 10k saved the other day stay in the car.

"Finally." I half shout when we reach a cluster of cars.

"I'm going on a walk." I say to no one in particular.

"Don't go far." 10k shoots back seconds later.

"Ya if your not bAck when we are donewe will leave with out you." Says the resident dick in the group who came from the other car.

I merely glare in response to him and begin to walk in the opposite direction of him. I wasn't really going crazy in the car, I could sit for hours and do nothing quite fine but I needed to be alone I just needed a moment to collect myself. Before all this happened the thought being around people for so long would actually keep me up I fear at night. But now I just need little bits and pieces of alone time to keep from breaking down. Damn my introverted nature.

I find myself walking back to the group after another 5 minutes only to be attacked right before I round the bend that should put them in my vision.

An old Z one who's seen quite a few days as human and monster grabs my leg and makes a quick attempt to chow down on me thank god for leather boots saving me from a lethal mark. The thing instead finds it a good idea to crawl on top of me once realising that it's not going to get through my legs. My knife I think as it climbs higher up my body I reach for it only to grab at air, it's still in the truck along with my other weapons how was I so stupid.

At this point I have no other option I use my legs to attempt at repelling it then scream at the top of my lungs, "10KKK!" My legs give a moment later, but that's not a problem any more as 10 rounds the corner and slices it's head off.

He stands over me both arms holding a long blood covered knife, obvious muscles in his arms making him look just so hot. And As sweat and Zombie blood mix together on his face before rolling off it in a kind drip I wonder why I didn't find him attractive before because now I see it, he's sexy.

"You good?" He asks slightly out of breath. While out stretching a hand to grab mine.

"Ya." I say my breath twice as ragged at his but most likely for a different reason, "thanks."

"You two coming?" I hear Addie ask from the other side of the corner."

"Just a sec." 10k shouts. I grab his still outstretched hand and the two of us walk back to the truck where I see no one had found any gas. I sit in the back with Addie and her boyfriend and 10k again but I'm not able to concentrate on any attempt they make at conversation, not with that image of 10k in my head.