chapter 2

I sighed putting down my phone. It was 5 and I had to actually get up for work. I put on my work uniform. I kinda just stared at The logo. A logo meant for the waiter, me. The uniform itself was unflattering unless you were skinnier than I.
*time skip I'm sorry I don't know how to do certain scenes*

I opened the doors to my job.
"Good morning!", I called out. People never liked that about me.
'There's a lot of things the people don't like you, idiot'
I sighed trying to push that voice away. I started to set the tables and help out with washing the dishes that weren't done correctly.
'We pay people to do this yet they don't do it right.'

"Well you're in quite the better mood this morning. What's the occasion?", a co-worker asked. I smiled and said,"There's no occasion. I'm just in a happy mood."
He smirk like he knew that wasn't true. Today is (b/d), which is my (parent closest to)'s birthday. I was going to go visited and bring them something from the restraunt. I smiled a little more thinking about the game I wanted to play. The more I began to think about all the little things and things that'll make me happy. It's a shame I that I couldn't take the day off.

The day went on and soon came the close end to the lunch rush. A lot of the costumers tipped me very well.
I smiled,'Could today get any better?!'
Another costumer had came in. I went to serve him. He seemed interesting too. One thing that had made so interesting was his hair. His hair was dyed green and his eyes where such a beautiful blue. Before I went to serve him, I checked myself. I looked at my messy (h/t), (h/c) hair. I noticed how dead my (e/c) eyes looked. I then looked at my face. My WHOLE face and how fat it was.
'If I keep it up at this rate I'll kill myself with negativity',I giggled to that thought.
I went to serve him.
"Hi, I'm (Y/N) and I'll be your waitress for the afternoon! Is their anything you like to drink?", I stuttered though.
He smiled at my looking up. I think he meant it to be calming but it made me all th more flustered.
"A black coffee, please."
"N-n-name please?"
"Seán McLoughlin."
"Coming r-right up, sir!"

So so sorry kinda busy so it's shorter hopefully you keep reading anyways
Leave a comment, star,and eat some candy
Bye