sncn

(Y/N) pov

I finally woke up again later. I glanced over at the clock.
"God it's already nine at night..."
'I wonder if he's still here'
I got out of bed and wondered over to the living room. I looked at him asleep on the couch.
I just sighed,"I can't really let him go out and besides he's already asleep so I don't really have choice do I...." I say to myself, letting my voice trail off.
He stirred in his sleep a bit.

-*time skip-*

"Erm... morning, Jack." I say awkwardly.
"Hi, (Y/N). You seem to be better." Jack smiled.
I blushed a bit because I honestly have no clue how to respond. He's nice but I'm scared to trust...
"Ah! Oh um right thanks!"
He's nice...
^*knock knock*^
I went to go see who it was as I opened the door.
"H- o-oh h-hi James!" I was scared again...
He pushed his way into my apartment and i was worried. He shoved me aside.
"Where are you Jack-a-boy?"
I could hear Jack stand up, what if he gets hurt! I'm scared... again.
"Get out", Jack hissed, glaring his eyes. James smirked and that smirk alone sent a million and one shock waves of fear through me. Literally enough for me to say something.
"James! I-I um... please don't do this not here...."
They both turned to look at me. I was still shoved off to the side of the room. I was froze with fear all over again.
"You know you messed up. Just you wait till we're home."
Then I blacked out and when I came again there was James lying on the floor of my house.
I then fell to my knees looking at my ex.
"Wh-What did I do", I asked my voice breaking at the end.
"You kinda- you uh-" Jack whispered, kneeling beside me. He pulled me into a hug as I began to sob and wail. "Its ok, it'll be ok", Jack cooed, rocking me in his arms.
"I'm scared...I'm so so scared! Make it go away please!" I begged as griped onto him. "Hey, hey, hey it's all ok. I'm here and he'll wake up in the next town yeah?" he smiled, wiping away my tears and calming down.
"Mhm in the next town over..."
"Its all ok. As long as I'm here."
"Thank you, Sèan. Thank you so much..."
"I love you, (Y/N)" Jack confessed holding me still.
"I-I don't know if I can again... I'm sorry" I say as the tears threaten to fall again.
"I can show you how to... not all love is bad I promise." Jack smiled, so sorrowful and so sadly.
"Can I trust...?"
"I promise on my life you can trust me"
"Ok...I'll try..."
He smiled and kissed the scar on my cheek,"and I won't leave anymore those!"
I smiled and kissed his cheek sheepishly and swiftly.