Crazy Day

'What is wrong with me? My shift's over but I'm still serving him! Curse my kind heart.' I laughed softly to myself. I brought the Séan his coffee.
"One black coffee for Mr. Sean McLoughlin!", I stutter but my smile never wavering.
He smiled,"Thank you so much!"
"Not a problem at all. Besides it's what I'm made to do!"
"Your really nice you know that, Ms. (Y/N)."
"O-Oh! Well um... come back again please!",I stuttered. I could feel myself blush. I wasn't from Ireland, so I hadn't picked up the accent yet. Later on I went to serve a couple. They were ok calling me names like slave, whore, bitch, and slut. At least I was tipped more!
'Aren't you a submissive one', it cooed.
"Slave come over quickly please!"
"Yes ma'am?"
She and her boyfriend? Friend? Something threw coffee on me.
I sighed when they left as I began to pick up and clean.

Time skip

Today was surprising after seeing "Jack" off. He was such a nice man. Around my age and tall compared to my (height) self. I hope he really will come back.
"I can't believe the tip he gave me though!", I thought to myself.
I went to ride the bus to my (parent closest to)'s house. It's been so longer since I've been. Like whole 3 weeks! Ok so what if I was- am a home baby. I like my house with all my family in it.

Time skip

I finally got home after the day ended. (Parent closets to) was happy with the gift I got them. So I finally change and get into my P.Js. I started texting crazy green boy. I noticed that a friend had tested to but whatever.
___________________\________

CrazyGreenBoy: Hi! Are you back yet?

(U/N): Yeah sorry I'm back I was busy with some stuff at work and home

CrazyGreenBoy: No problem. So how was your day?

(U/N): It went ok got coffee spilled on me. Children yelling hoe at me. Nothing to major. You?

CrazyGreenBoy: Nothing really I played games and edited stuff. I even went to a cafe today!

(U/N): That sounds amazing! Play games and make videos! I've always wanted to know how to do that but honestly I'm not sure I have the time.

So so sorry I had no internet sorry