Chapter 4

Crazygreenboy: Morning!!!

(U/N): Good morning c:

Crazygreenboy :how's you morning going?

(U/N): Not well I'm sick. I honestly can't feel my stomach..... I also-you know what that's irrelevant sorry.

Crazygreenboy: Sorry to hear. Eat some soup and stuff... or um give me your address and I could take care of you. C:

(U/N): R-Really?! Thank you soo much!

Crazygreenboy: No problem you'd probably do the same!

(U/N): Ok it's (insert address)

Crazygreenboy: Alright see you soon! C:

(U/N) Again thanks so much!

___________________________

'Oh my cod I just invited a stranger into and over to my house!!'

I sat up from bed feeling woozy. I started to feel nauseous and stumbled to the bathroom. I vomited up nothing.
' Hey look on the Brightside you'll be a little skinnier.'
After you were done puking you realized. I might not be want he expected! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit! I've never met someone this way before. I hurled again from the anxiety and being sick didn't help. Ding-ding
I got up and stumbled to the door. Opening it quickly to see the man from yesterday.
"Crazygreenboy?" I asked my voice not in the best condition.
"Its Séan but you can call me Jack." He answered back.
I got nauseous again and ran for the bathroom, of course stumbling my way there. Jack was close behind. I puked again and again. I felt like I was almost choking. Jack rubbed my back.
"You really weren't kidding when you said you were sick."
I just shook my head when I was down vomitting. I know I met him at the café, I think. His eyes and hair were the same even the name. The name of me probably not. I'm so forgettable. I got up slowly and walked around abit.
Jack smiled at me,"You think you can hold anything down?"
"I don't care I just want something warm and sweet."
"Looks like I'm the barista today, huh?" he smiled. I smiled back weakly. I must look like hell. I should change to something different.