1 - Some Like The Blue Balls

👑 Lucien 👑

👑 Lucien 👑

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Fortunately, for my appetite, a knock on my thick door sounded.  It was a welcomed interruption.  A perfect alibi.  I certainly prefer my Head Chancellor biting me in the ass and enumerating my long line of duties as King than being ridden by a curly blonde with breasts as big as a plate.  In the chaise lounge of my study room, she had pleasured me for already half an hour and I...

Just.

Couldn't.

Fucking.

Cum.

Don't get me wrong.  I'm straight.  I enjoy my mistresses - all fifteen of them or twenty? Hell, I don't even know since my advisers gathered them, not me - but shit, not one was able to satisfy me.

Her moans were loud in my ears - noisy even - and she kept doing this donkey-like sound with her nose while she rocked her hips up and down on my still hard-as-fuck shaft.

It was annoying.  Very annoying.

So you can already say I was more than happy to hear someone behind my door.

"Get out," I ordered at the woman.  Hmmm, what was her name again? Ah, yes, Maria.  But Maria my ass.  She doesn't even look one bit a virgin saint.  Her curls were off the charts, her make-up chapped, and she wore too many jewelries.  I don't even know why I admitted her in my study room.

But wait, did I really?  As far as I remember, she sneaked in and tossed herself in front of me.  Literally.

But I guess I'm too damn insensitive to even care.  These women are just toys for me.  A good way of passing my time until my next travel.