nothing to each other

I stacked the papers together as Maki grouped the student council. Giving him a nod, I handed him the papers as I led them down the hall to the student council room. I'm sure Y/N was still there and if not we can always get her as well.

Sighing, I opened the doors as everyone followed me in, only to come to a sight that I never would have dreamed of.

"Ah, Usui must've over worked herself again," the accountant said as he went to take his seat.

"Yeah, Igarashi you should really take more care of Usui, ya know? She's our lead like you are," another member went to gather some papers.

Some of the newer student council stood in shock as they whispered about. Before I could snap at them, the doors opened again as another student walked in with some fair forms.

"Uhm, Usui came to our class and asked if we could turn in our forms so you guys could have all of them in time," the younger boy set down the papers on my desk, jerking back at seeing Y/N napping away in my chair, my jacket over her. "Oh, uh, sorry," he spluttered as he scurried out.

"Is this normal for Y/-"

"I'd advise you all right at this moment to remember a very major detail," the accountant cut off a newer member as he adjusted his glasses on the bridge of his nose. "Address Usui and Igarashi by their surnames. Though we have known them and worked with them for a while now, out of respect, everyone speaks to them with their surnames. Only those cocky enough with their ego carelessly say their first names. Igarashi and Usui communicate with each other by their first names, as that is the obvious choice for them. Of course, Maki is an exception to the rule at times as well."

After the accountant made himself clear on his point, he turned back to arranging the papers with a smile.

"G-got it!" The boys nodded furiously as they all went to their respective jobs, getting things ready as our meeting came to order.

Except for Y/N.

"Should we just let her sleep?" A member stared at her, tempted to poke her cheek as I swatted his hand away.

"Yeah, just let her be," I sighed, seeing her tired state yet she always told me to rest.

"So we will start with the discussion of fair activities and what students filled their forms with for the fair," Maki stated as he handed out several forms to each member to look over.

"The ones written with nonsense will be discarded," I placed a recycle bin in the center to toss the papers in there.

If I put the trash bin, Y/N would probably throw the bin over my head, saying I was being wasteful and not considering the environment enough.

"Woah, some are pretty extreme," a member ripped a paper as he tossed it in.

"That's thanks to your president," my jacket was laid over the back of the seat I was sitting in, slightly over my shoulders as an arm rested over my shoulder.

"You're awake," Maki noted as the familiar scent of Y/N wrapped around me.

"I am, though I doubt any of you would have done the job had I not woke myself," she stated, coming to sit next to me as she took a stack of papers out of my hands to look through.

"That's right," I spoke up. "Because you needed the rest since exams are coming and then the fair directly after."

"I'll be fine," she looked over at me, something swirling in her eyes before she looked away.

As she scanned through the forms, more than half of them went into the bin as she sorted the usable ones onto the desk. Her expression didn't change as she saw what students had written, yet it was obvious from her ripping each form that she wasn't going to let any ideas happen.