peasant or prince, he bows down for her

Y/N's POV

The fair had ended, and as I stood with Leo, bidding the students a happy night, I knew he kept staring at me.

"I am ready to stab your eyes out," I hissed and I heard his light laughter.

"You're still thinking about him, aren't you?"

"I-I don't know when I'll be able to see him again. Even tonight, this was after so long that I finally saw him, and h-he held me," I spoke softly and he patted my head.

"What."

"Did you just pat my head?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to be seen as a kind gesture of comfort," he explained.

"Whatever."

Rolling my eyes, I went back to picking up the flyers that were from each event.

"So now that the first day of the fair was a success, let's hope the second is as well," I grinned, stacking the papers together.

And as I turned to show him the filled out papers with a smile, he had pulled me towards him.

His hand over my wrist as he tugged me into him and I stumbled forward.

His arms came around me for us to stand and the hood fell off over my head as he stared at me.

"What the he-"

"You're amazing."

I didn't say anything after his comment and he didn't break our gaze either.

"Okay, so?"

I brushed off his words, getting up and picking the papers up again.

"We've got a fair to manage, not revel over me," I paused as we were ready to walk in, my back facing him. "But, thank you. That was something I think I needed to hear," I took a deep breath, stepping forward.

"Of course."

Walking in with me, he pointed out the lows and highs of today and what could be worked out for tomorrow.

After a few minutes of me sorting out flyers for tomorrow, I raised a brow at Leo.

"Are you not going home?"

"Are you not?"

"Clearly no, there's work to be done," I replied.

"Then I'm not either, and there's something I need to look into," he got up, walking over to Tora's desk.

"Don't dare to ruin his things," I warned and he smiled warmly.

"Wouldn't dream of it princess."

Going back to the flyers, I marked in the students who had completed the charts for their stands, looking over the ones who were planning on doing them tomorrow.

"Do you have more of Tora's files?"

Leo's voice broke me out of my thoughts and I nodded.

"My desk," I gestured, not looking over him as I continued to set the files in the cabinet.

"Hey, did you get a test done?"

"No, exams are over, why?"

"Not that, like a health test," he explained and I turned around to face him.

"Not recently, anything wrong?"

He blinked, shaking his head.

"I guess not."