tightly tying loose ends

"Well I figured since you weren't going to, I would inste-"

"OhmYGOSH YOU ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO KISS ME," I took a deep breath in and he blinked at me.

"You're right about that, I sure am."

Before I could further wheeze, he pushed his lips onto mine and I was taken back by the pressure he put forth into the kiss. Letting my arms go around him to keep him close to me, he deepened the kiss, his lips firmly pressed over mine.

His hands tugged me forward into his chest, taking the opportunity to kiss me harder, our lips tightly locked while he held my waist and my hands were tangled in his hair.

"Well, gee golly. That sure isn't what I expected to return to."

"Don't mind little old me, just here doing my thing, you two go on

"Don't mind little old me, just here doing my thing, you two go on."

We both pulled away at my brother's sudden entrance in the room, both of us breathing heavily as we stared at him, bags in his hands.

"YoU MISSED IT LEO, I CAUGHT THEM SMOOCHING!" He shouted as the other male poked his head in as well, groaning.

"Fine, fine, a deal is a deal," he shoved his hand into his pocket as he pulled money out.

"HA! Told you I'd know my sister better than you would, loser," he stuck his tongue out at Leo, only to get his ear pulled seconds later by Misaki as she walked in with drinks.

"We also reported in the files that you guys got from the administration office as well so the legal work has already started, the case over Sir Igarashi taken place to form," Misaki informed us.

"Look, sis! I got you a cat," Takumi set some bags down, holding one bag as he pulled a cat out of the bag and I slightly freaked out.

"WhY DID YOU PUT THE CAT IN THE BAG YOU MORO-"

"No harm done, it's friendly, see!"

"Yeah, so friendly, I see," I retorted with a laugh at his scratched up skin

"Maybe Misa can take care of me like she did when I got sick before at my ho-"