the tiger roars first

Okai so wow, people apparently like Tora more than i thought they would THANK YOUS O MICH ALL OF YOU!!

"Get your arm off me," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"You know, everyone must assume you whispering the most sweetest words to me," he chuckled.

"Well you know what they say about people who assume, they're as-"

"Okay, we'll stop there," he held his hand over my mouth.

"Why haven't you let go of me for the past two hours?"

"Because I hold onto th-"

"I don't want to hear it. I swear if I have to hear anymore of your flirting I will rip my ears off," I groaned.

"Don't, you have pretty ears."

"I knew you'd give a stupid response."

"No need to be so stubborn," he smiled and I rolled my eyes at him.

With a sigh, my eyes caught the light of Tora and I's office on.

I remember turning it off after I left.

"Look over everyone, I've got to grab something from my office real quick," without giving him a second to argue, I pushed myself into the crowd of students.

My hood was still over my head and my eyes were hidden from view, yet my steps were bold.

It probably was a lost student who needed help.

And so with a sigh, I opened the doors, finding the lights off again and I blinked.

"Great, and now I'm going crazy without him too," I breathed out.

Turning to flick on the lights, something caught my eye, over Tora's desk.

I stepped closer, my hands brushing against the edge as I felt tears nearly well my eyes.

The name plate of Tora Igarashi was moved, only to have President Leo in it's place.

I picked up the engraved piece, holding it in my hand. I ran my fingers over the lettering, admiring each symbol.

"I'm sorry I let you down," my voice was steady, despite me being on the verge of tears.

I brought over the name plate, placing it onto my desk.

Proudly having his name next to mine, I smiled as I spoke.

"We're meant to be side to side, always and forever."

I went down on a simple knee, resting my forehead against the edge of my desk.

I let out a deep breath, standing tall and as I looked out the window, my thoughts went to the words I had spoken before.

"I love Tora."

And I did, I do.

Without a doubt, but when I said it earlier, I felt as though I had said it with another meaning.

Of course I loved him, I cared about him like no other.

Yet I realized I may have started loving him in a way other than what I told myself.

And I knew I wasn't supposed to.

It was frustrating.

How his simple name would have my heart flutter and I'd be smiling without even realizing.

He'd have my heart race like no other.

And despite some of his antics irritating me, he made me happier.