Story #1: A Murder at The Campus

*Unknown POV*

I kept running and running.

My legs would not stop.

Someone was after me, and I knew why.

I'm sorry I have done it.

I should've just listened to what they told me to do.

I shouldn't have disobeyed them.

I kept running to the campus, hoping to escape on whoever is trying to kill me.

You thought I was going to say kidnap?

Nope.

They had a gun and were determined.

I was to be killed.

I finally got closer and closer to the campus.

I kept screaming, "HELP! HELP! I'M BEING CHASED!" to draw attention, but no one heard me.

When I reached the on campus area, I ran straight to my dorm room, locking the door behind me.

I looked around my small, cramped area, wondering what I was going to do.

I was stuck in here.

I dropped my phone like an ass when I was running and my phone in the room wasn't working.

I was pretty much trapped until morning.

All of the sudden, someone banged on my college dorm door.

I quickly picked up as many objects as I could and stacked them to the door.

What was I going to do?

Why me?

My thoughts were once again interrupted when I felt a metal thing on the back of my head. Then I heard a click.

A voice whispered in my ear, "You have done it, now, traitor."

I opened my mouth to say something, for I knew that voice, but before I could speak, my whole world went into a darkness that will last forever.