The Discovery

Mr. Happer and Mr. Gelson took me to an area of the campus I did not recognize.

Well, I saw it from the photographs when I received the pamphlet that gives the information about this school, but that's far beyond the point.

The area was mainly a field, but I saw a couple of buildings that looked more like sheds for the building and grounds people.

I still noted how no one else was here, though. It was pretty much like a ghost town.

"Where is everyone?" I questioned them.

"Away," Mr. Happer said, "We certainly can't have others involved, right, my dear?"

 "How did you get them out?" I said. I mean, I have a few theories, but none of them seem to work. Bomb threat, maybe, but the police would've been called and they would be arressted right away. Same thing with a gun threat. 

So what else could possibly clear an area?

"Smell the air," Mr. Gelson said, interrupting me from my thoughts.

As soon as he said that, though, I didn't have to smell the air to know what he was talking about, though, because I knew exactly what they were implying.

"Stink bomb," I said.

"No, no, no," Mr. Happer said, "Stink bombs, my dear. It's going to take more than one to clear the entire campus."

"Look," I growled, "You don't have to be such smart asses to me. I'm not stupid."

The two men stopped in their tracks. All of the sudden, Mr. Gelson's grip on me tightened as he held me back while Mr. Happer stomped towards me and held the gun to my head. I began to tremble, but I did not dare to show them any signs of fear, for that's what they wanted from me.

"Listen up, you little bitch," Mr. Happer said, "You're going to show us a little respect. That may be the best idea if you really do not want to die."

"I'm not going to die," I said through gritted teeth.

"How do you know that?" Mr. Happer growled as he pointed the gun closer to my head.

"I've avoided death many times," I said boldly, "I can avoid it again. It's not my time to die."

"Well, continue your little bitchy behavior and you could be wrong," Mr. Gelson said, "Now, are you going to cooperate or not?" 

I glared at both men. 

All of the sudden, all these emotions starting going through my head.

On the outside, I kept my brave face on, but on the inside, I was terrified and angry, but there was a postive emotion that was there as well.

It was hope.

I knew Sherlock would come and find me.

He never fails.

He'll always be there to solve the crime.

I believe in Sherlock Holmes. 

I stopped myself from getting distracted and focused back on the two men. "Fine," I said, my teeth still clenched together.  

The two men looked at each other, and Mr. Gelson nodded to Mr. Happer, which made him take the gun away from my head.

However, Mr. Gelson's strong grip was still on me, which shows that he still did not trust me. We then continued to walk towards the shed.

"Now, was that so hard?" Mr. Gelson said in a baby like voice.

One more nerve...and I will rip these guys heads off. I began to tremble again, but it was more of an anger tremble.