UPDATE! PLEASE READ

Hey guys. It's me. 

I do not think this is the update you want me to share, but it's better than leaving everyone hanging like I have been doing for the past few years.

First of all, I want to sincerely apologize for that. I have been stressing over school and work while also dealing with severe writer's block on how I was going to push this story forward. After season 4 of Sherlock came out, however, I knew that I could not complete this story.

So, long story short, I will no longer be updating this story.

Again, I am really sorry for not updating sooner. I just kept thinking, "Oh I'll come back to this eventually," but my passion for writing this fanfic just was not there anymore, and I can't write something I have no passion for.

I am grateful to those who have voted for this story and added it to their reading lists. Thank you very much. 

As for what happens later on, here's the rundown so I am not leaving anyone on a cliffhanger: Christine has a history of seizures after her mother passed away, and high frequency sounds can be a trigger. They would find out that Moriarty's gang (who are working on his behalf after he died) were manipulating the sound frequencies in speakers, radios, etc to get to Christine. Sherlock, Christine, and John do stop them before more people are victims.

So there you have it. I hope that brings some closure. I am sad that I could not finish this story for everyone who enjoyed this, but I really hope you continue to follow my writing journey as I go from fanfiction to original stories. I'm currently working on one that I have been creating in my mind for quite a while called Ailith which is about a teenager named Brianna who, in a strange way, has the ability to hear long distance, jump high, and strength that no normal human could do.

The story is in my profile. Again, thank you to those who have stuck around for a while, and I am really sorry I have to close it like this.

Love,

Kaitlyn