Mycroft | Hickeys

Mycroft was pressed against your back as you tried to sleep. However, your phone kept buzzing.

"He won't leave you alone until you answer." Mycroft grumbled into your back. You sighed and reached for your phone.

"What do you want Sherlock?"

"We need you for a case." You sigh, rolling over to face Mycroft's bare chest.

"Can't you get a different government official?"

"No one else will work with me."

You groan. "He won't ask me for help." Mycroft smiles. You roll your eyes. "Fine, give me like twenty minutes."

You hang up the phone and throw it onto the bedside table. You shower and dress in somewhat casual attire. After getting dressed you go into the bathroom to fix your hair. Only to notice a hickey on your neck. "Shit." You grumbled.

You rush to fix your hair and find a scarf. You glare at Mycroft through the shower glass since he got in after you. Grumbling, you storm out of the bathroom you get into your car, "221b Baker Street." You mumbled to the driver.

When you arrive to the flat, you trudge up the stairs. Sherlock was sitting in his black chair, John was across from him.

Sherlock glanced up when you walked in. He was deducing you for some reason. You hated when he does that. You prefer to deduce, not to be deduced.

His eyes crinkled and he looked confused. "Well?" You ask. "What did you need?"

"Well-" John started but Sherlock cut in, "Why are you wearing a scarf? You never wear scarves."

Still slightly angry for making you get out of bed, you decide to have a bit of fun with Sherlock.

 "Consider who my husband is and make your deductions, Sherlock." You heard John choke on his tea and a small smirk appeared on your face.

Sherlock appeared to look you over for a moment. When it finally clicked in his brain, a disgusted look appeared on his face.

"My god." Sherlock gasped. He kept looking at you like your hair was on fire. You giggled.

John cleared his throat while Sherlock sat frozen in his chair. "Would you like some tea, Y/n?" You smiled over at Sherlock then John, whose face was slightly red.

"I would love some."