Mycroft | Break In

After your long day at work, you came home and went straight to bed. Your husband, Mycroft, was down stairs. You had heard him come home, but he never came up so you assumed he went to his office.

Around midnight, you phone began to buzz. You rolled over groggily. Not even opening your eyes to find it. You patted blindly until your hand landed on it. Picking it up you glance at the screen. After getting over the initial blinding brightness of your screen you glance at your notifications.

Message from: Sherlock

You groan, knowing you won't be able to go back to sleep if you don't answer. You unlocked your phone and read the message.

Vatican Cameos.

You squint at the message. This wasn't the first time he had sent you this message.

What is it this time? You reply. You get up after the message was sent to slip on one of Mycroft's shirts and a pair of skinny jeans.

Are you trying to kidnap your brother again? I thought I told you to stop doing that.

You walk over to the door of your room and crack it ever so slightly. When deciding the coast is clear, you step quietly out into the hallway. You heard a door slam shut and a small girl giggle. Your about to move towards the giggling when a Clown jogs past you.

"Pardon me miss." He whispers as he heads towards the stairs. You roll your eyes as your phone alerts you to another message.

Pay no attention to the clown.

Your rolled your eyes again as you glanced in the direction the clown came from. Another figure was walking towards you. It was John.

"What are you doing?" You whisper, glaring at John. "Getting information." He shrugs. You squint at him.

"It is midnight. You couldn't have waited." John gives you a weird look. "We may or may not be tormenting your husband downstairs and your worried about the time.

"Yes. Sometimes you forget that he is not the only government official in this house." John rolls his eyes.

"Will you help us?" You look at him. "That depends. What do you want?" You say crossing your arms.

John glances down at his phone. "Sherlock wants you to give your best terrified scream." John glances up from his phone to catch your response.

"Fine, but there needs to be a struggle. Make the clown run back this way with a sword or something." John gives you a shocked look. "He's your husband."

"I know. Have you met him? All work and no play." You pouted. John shook his head but sent the text. You heard Mycroft shouting downstairs. You felt a little bad but not bad enough.

A few seconds later you heard heavy steps coming up the stairs. Mycroft was shouting for it to stop. No doubt he knew you were home. When the clown appeared in the hall way it waved and John wrapped his arms around your waist. "Gentle." You whispered as he dragged you slowly down the hallway.

You used your acting skills to get into character. Tears welled up in your eyes as you struggled against John.

"MYCROFT!" You screamed. John stopped after that setting you down. "That was very convincing." John whispered into your ear. You smiled at him. He smiled back as he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards the stairs.

"Y/N!" You heard Mycroft yell back.

You giggle slightly. Then you heard a whistle. You appear in the stair case. The lights were on and the clown was standing at the top of the stairs. He nodded at you and walked off Sherlock was standing on the landing and Mycroft was about half way up the stairs.

You hang over the banister slightly. Mycroft glances up at you and huffs out a breath. "Your wife is an excellent actor, brother mine." Sherlock smiles at you then frown down at Mycroft.

"Experiment complete. Conclusion I have a sister." Sherlock claps his hands, he walks up and kisses you cheek before jogging down the stairs past his brother.

"This was you?" Mycroft glares. "Who else?" Sherlock sneers.

Mycroft glanced up at you. "And you helped?" You shrug.

"They woke me up. I decided to raise some hell. Even though you were my unwilling victim." Mycroft frowned at you. You blew him a kiss.

"My nickname is the ice queen. What were you expecting?" John laughs and walks to meet Sherlock. Before leaving John turns back points to the open window.

"You might want to close that. An east wind is coming." You wave to john and walk to the door, making sure it is closed and latched properly.

You then walk down the stairs, stopping on the step right before the one Mycroft is on. He crosses his arms and glares at you. "How could you?" You smile at him and pull him arms around your waist. He lets you but he won't meet your eye.

"You know I love you right?" You lean down and start kissing his neck.

"I can make it up to you." You felt Mycroft's arms tighten around as he looked up at you with a smirk.

"You have a lot of making up to do." Mycroft smile as he captured your lips in a passionate kiss.

"Indeed." You mumbled as you pulled away from him to breath. He smirks and wraps your legs around his waist. He carried you up the stairs and carries you into the bedroom, throwing you onto the bed.

He crawled over you and stared into your eyes. "Lots of making up."