Sherlock | That's My Girl

Working with Sherlock was never easy. Especially with certain people that work for Scotland Yard.

Don't get it wrong you love Sherlock and love going on cases with him but some people you wish it was their body you were looking at.

Donovan and Anderson to be specific. They throw insults at Sherlock left and right and you hate standing by. You know how much those insults hurt him.

Today was particularly bad. As soon as you arrived at the crime scene, Donovan met Sherlock with a nasty glare. You were standing behind Sherlock, which hid the icy glare you were sending back at her.

"Hey freak." She sneered. "Donovan." He said calmly.

"I see you brought the freakette with you too. How nice. I'm surprised she's still with you." You saw Sherlock's hand clenched and you growl.

Sherlock glances at you over his shoulder. He sees how angry you are. You grab his hand quite forcefully, smashing your palms together.

Sherlock seems shocked but he doesn't pull his hand away.

"You throw those insults around, but they don't impress anyone. He isn't a freak. And if I hear one more fucking comment from you I swear to god I will find you and I will skin you. Do you hear me?" Donovan looked horrified.

Every Scotland Yard member had stopped and was staring at you. Lestrade was by the door with a very amused look on his face.

"Come on Sherlock." You grumbled. He smirked and pulled you into his side, planting a small kiss into your.

You begin to walk off still pressed against Sherlock's side. You glance over your shoulder and smirk at Donovan, who is still frozen to the spot.

"Oh by the way, you might want to put some lotion on your knee's, they must be awfully soar from scrubbing Anderson's floors." You sneered.

Sherlock chuckles. "That's my girl."