Moriarty | Bow to the Queen

The rattling of chains echoed off the walls as you sat in a large chair at the end of a large room. Or more simply put, you were sitting in a custom made throne in your throne room. Directly beside you was Jim, he had a matching throne to yours.

You were twirling a switchblade between your fingers with a look of complete boredom on your face. The sound of chains got louder and soon the doors to the room were kicked in. Sebastian was dragging a man shackled in chains into the room.

"Thank you Sebastian." Sebastian nodded and stood near the door.

Jim grabbed your hand, kissing the back of it. He motion towards the man that kneeled in the middle of the room and smirked. You smirked back and strutted over to the man. The switchblade still spinning in your hand.

"Go ahead my queen." Jim smiled as he crossed his left leg over his right and leaned his chin on his right hand. "I love to watch you." You smile over your shoulder at him before turning to the prisoner.

You had a scowl on your face as soon as you looked back at the man. He glared at you.

"What are you going to do with that toothpick you call a knife? Poke me?" He sneered.

You growled at him and slashed at his cheek. He hissed in pain and dipped his head. When he did you kicked the cheek you had just cut.

Blood dripped from the would onto the marble flooring. The blow made the man dip his head even closer to his knees. You took the chance to step on his shoulder and shove his face towards the floor. When his face was mere inches away from the puddle you stopped. You set your foot back on the floor and blade the tip of your blade right at the base of neck.

"Clean it." You say in a low voice. The man goes to sit up. "I'm not goin-" You pressed the blade further into the mans skin.

"I said CLEAN IT!" You smirked when the man huffed and stooped down. You followed him with the blade. He stuck out his tongue out and licked at the blood.

He gagged. You chuckled and kneeled, the ground wasn't red anymore, but you weren't done with him yet. You stood to your full height and kicked the man's wound open again causing more blood to dirty the floor.

The man glared at you but hesitantly began cleaning the floor again. You smirked proudly and turned around walked back to your seat. Jim had look of admiration and lust in his eyes. You walk over to him and straddled his hips.

You share a passionate kiss. Only breaking apart for breath. After a few moments, you hear gags coming from behind you. You turn your head with cool look directed to the man kneeling on the floor.

"That will be all Sebastian. You know what to do." Sebastian nods walking calmly towards the man. You toss him a heavy envelope. A tip if you will.

Sebastian smiles at you and drags the man from the man. After he leaves you turn to Jim, giving him a quick searing kiss.

"I'm so glad you are my queen."