Sherlock | Shotgun

Sherlock was tossing papers all about the flat. You were trying to read a book in Sherlock's chair but a page of newspaper sailed through the air and landed right on your head.

Pulling the print from your head and tossing it to the floor you sigh. Sherlock turns to you and pouts. He falls to his knees in front of you. He settles his hands on your knees.

"Please." He pleaded. You roll your eyes. "I thought we agreed."

He had promised you to lay off the cigarettes but you see that isn't going well. He sticks his bottom lip out farther. You sigh once more.

"Fine." He smiles and jumps up. You pull out your pack from your pocket. "This is my last one. So we are going to share." You said as you stood from the chair.

You grabbed the front of his shirt and yanked him forward. He looked confused and slightly shocked as you shoved him into his chair and straddled his hips. He rested one hand on you hip while he used his other to rummage for a lighter in the crevices of his chair.

Once he found one you placed the cigarette between your lips, leaning forward to allow him to light it. You take the first puff, inhaling deeply and letting the smoke role from your lips. When you exhaled and moved your hand away, Sherlock grabbed impatiently at the cigarette but you shoved his hand away.

You smirked at him as he pouted. You raise the cigarette to your lips again. You inhale deeply, smoke filling your lungs.

Holding the smoke in, you lean forward, gripping the front of Sherlock's shirt. You nudge his nose with yours. When he gets the idea, he parts his lips and you exhale while he inhales.

Sherlock wraps his arms around your waist, savoring every billow of smoke that he takes from you. You feel him hug you tighter when you take other puff before offering it to him.

You continue to do this until the cigarette is gone. You put it out and lean down for a passionate kiss from Sherlock.

"Where in the hell did you learn that?" He panted as you pulled a way. You smirked at him.

"A magician never reveals their secrets."