Chapter 8

Sherlock had been staying with John for two days now, the day after the date and Sherlock had woken up to the smell of coffee, he realized he was still wearing his shirt from the night before and it was now rumpled with sleep.

He changed into his grey t-shirt and pulled his blazer over the top, slipping his phone into his pocket and then heading out of the room once he'd laid the bed out neatly.

"Sherlock?" John thought aloud, letting Sherlock hear him from the kitchen.

"Coming in now" Sherlock chuckled. Pushing the door aside and stepping into the kitchen with John.

"Morning gorgeous" John chuckled, setting their coffee's on the table and turning to face Sherlock entirely. Sherlock was blushing lightly and smiling softly at John.

John stepped up close to him resting his hands around Sherlocks waist and sliding down past his hips, down his thighs until they wrapped around Sherlocks thighs and lifted him off the ground, Sherlock laughed and wrapped his legs around John's waist.

John supported Sherlocks body and leaned his neck up, kissing Sherlock softly, John backed up Sherlock until he was pushed against the table and ended up sitting on it, when they broke away, John squeezed him gently and Sherlock gasped.

John slid his hand up the detectives spine and along the ridges in his back, and Sherlock shivered into him, pulling John closer with his legs wrapped tightly around him. John gently kissed along Sherlocks jaw and down his neck, sometimes sucking and biting, leaving a mark of his ownership.

"J-John" Sherlock gasped, his whole body trembling at John's soft touch.

"Yeah?" John breathed, sliding his hand up the detectives chest and then sliding it around Sherlocks neck, gently tugging the curls.

"John!" Sherlock breathed,his voice gravely and thick. Don't stop--

John chuckled and slipped away from Sherlock, leaving him sat on the worktop, a small whine escaping his lips at the loss of contact. John picked up their forgotten cups and handed Sherlock his, smiling lovingly at the detective from the rim of his cup.

"What would you like to do today?" John asked cheerily, sitting on the countertop opposite Sherlock.

"I don't mind" Sherlock replied as he sorted out his shirt and tried to flatten his hair back down so it didn't look so tussled from John's wandering hands.

"Could go out or we could stay in" John offered, "what do you prefer?"

"Stay in?" Sherlock thought aloud, John nodded and took his now empty cup to the sink. Sherlock followed soon after.

Sherlock then followed John into the living room where Sherlock flopped lazily onto the sofa and John lifted Sherlocks feet up so he could sit down.

John then picked up the remote and began flicking through the channels until he discovered 'Up' part way through the beginning after Carl had met Ellie. He placed his hand back down on Sherlocks calf and could feel the muscles tense at the contact. He was surprisingly strong.

John gently ran his hand up and down Sherlocks calf and Sherlock relaxed into him, watching the film and John could see past the usual emotionless features that he was enjoying the film.

Sherlock fell asleep on the sofa after a while and John laid down beside him, holding him close, Sherlock snuggled into his chest and they continued to lie there, even after Sherlock had woken up.