Chapter 1

Himiko walked through the halls of the school, a small smile on her face as she hummed a tune.

"Woah, there she goes again." Someone said, a guy, by the pitch of his voice.

"Yeah, she's so cute!" Someone else said, another boy.

"Well, she is called the Rose of Ouran." The first boy said.

Himiko smiled a little wider. It seems like everyone knew of her nickname. Some people would be annoyed about having a nickname they didn't consent to, but, Himiko was flattered. Besides, it's not like the nickname was a negative.

Himiko finally reached her classroom, and she stepped inside, the chatter in the room continuing as she snuck up to one of her friends, Shirai. She jumped, placing her hands on her friends shoulders as she did so, she watched as Shirai jumped.

"Himi!" She exclaimed, using Himiko's nickname. "Stop doing that!"

"Aw, did someone not have their coffee this morning?"

Shirai turned, holding a hot cup in her hand. "Actually, I've already had three cups today!" She exclaimed.

"And yet, I was still able to scare you." Himiko said, singing mockingly. "Just admit it. Coffee does not take away my ability to scare you."

"I will never admit it!" Shirai exclaimed.

"Just like how you'll never admit coffee making is not a skill?" Himiko said, a smirk now on her face.

"Shut up!" Shirai said, turning around. "Or I won't talk to you for a month!"

"Aw, you love me to much to do that~" Himiko teased.

"Are you two at it again?" A new voice asked, causing the two to looked over.

"Of course we are, Tamai." Himiko said, walking over to her. "When have you ever come in on mornings and not see us like this?"

Tamai sighed. "Before I even met you."

"That's right!" Himiko exclaimed loudly, causing some people to stare.

"Will you quiet down?" Shirai said, "people are starting to stare."

"You don't have to be loud to have people stare at you." Someone else said, "Lucy duck."

"Morning Miya." Tamai said, looking over at their friend, who was running a comb through her rich brown hair.

"Dude, I woke up so late." She muttered. "I didn't have time to put on any makeup at all." She yawned. "Anyways, Himi here gets all the attention from boys." She walked up to her Himiko and draped her arm over her shoulder. "It's not fair. You don't put on any makeup and you get all the boys attention. While here I am, a master at makeup, and I get none. It's not fair at all! I'm jealous of your flowing brown hair and your big innocent dark brown eyes that anyone could fall into!"

"Um... Thanks?" Himiko said, "But I think you're much prettier without all the makeup." She gave Miya one of her famous close eyed smiles, and when she opened them again, she could see her friend blushing like crazy, she watched as Miya moved to a wall and started to bang her head against it.

"There you go again, Himi. Making Miya question her sexuality." Tamai muttered, unamused.

"It's what I do best." Himiko told her friend, her tone teasing. "But to be honest, you really don't need all that makeup, Mi."

"That's not the point! I have to look good for my wonderful Tamaki!" Miya exclaimed. "I have to go to the host club after school today-"

"Not it!" Shirai exclaimed at the same time as Tamai, cutting Miya off.