Chapter 13

The next morning Himiko woke up to someone walking in, she looked at the door through blurry eyes and saw that it was Tami.

"Morning." Himiko rasped.

Tamai looked at her with wide eyes, "You're awake!" She exclaimed, running up to Himiko. "How do you feel?" She asked.

"I'm fine." Himiko said, letting out a couple coughs. "Throat's a little sore though."

"We'll, you did almost drown." Tamai stated, a blank expression on her face.

Himiko puffed up her cheeks. "No duh."

"You think you can get up? The host club will be leaving soon, and Kyoya wants to lock the doors."

"Wait, where are we?" Himiko asked.

"The Ootori's family cottage. You were brought here after you were dragged out of the ocean, since Kyoya was calling a doctor and he wanted to know if you'd be alright."

"I bet he just did that so his club would have a good rep. Or an even better rep."

"Most likely. But can you stand up."

Himiko moved her legs from under the covers, they seemed to work fine, and there were no pains. "Yeah... But, the bed is so warm and I don't want to."

Tamai looked at her, still unamused. She grabbed her friends hand and started to drag her out of the bed. "Come on, lazy bones, you can sleep at your house."

"But I don't want to." Himiko groaned. "This bed is soft, and fluffy. Much better than the one I have in my apartment." She fell to the ground with a thud as Tamai got her out of bed. "Mmmmmm, it's so cold." she groaned.

"Maybe because you're wearing a shirt you got from Morinozuka-senpai." Tamai said, "And only that. With your bikini on of course. Haruhi, Miya and I would not let them undress you, we did dry you well before we placed you in the shirt."

"Haruhi?" Himiko asked, tilting her head.

"Oh right, you were passed out for that. Well, long story short, Haruhi is a girl. And Kyoya threatened us to keep it a secret."

"Gotcha." Himiko muttered with a thumbs up as she started to close her eyes, almost falling asleep again, until Tamai grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

"Let me sleep." Himiko groaned.

"No." Tamai said, she gave Himiko some clothes and headed out. "Change into those."

"This is not a nice way to treat someone who almost died." Himiko said.

"Well the person who almost died is being annoying right now." Tamai said, sighing as she stepped out of the room.

"Butt." Himiko muttered as she shut the door. Sighing, she looked at the clothes, they were from her bag, Miya or Tamai must of gotten them for her. It was a white T-shirt with some skinny jeans, along with things to replace the bikini with, it wasn't much, but it was just fine for her.

She saw her comb on the side table and started to comb the tangles out of her hair, that still smelled of seawater, since it was still stringy when she was done, she placed it in a messy bun. She decided that she would have to take a shower once she got home. After changing, she moved each of her limbs, to get rid of any stiffness. After she did that, she walked to the door and started to head out, when she saw something gleam on the floor in the corner of her eyes. It was the necklace. Tamai must of brought it to her and it must of fallen as Himiko was putting on the clothes. She walked over and bent down, grabbing it, and placed it on around her neck.

She grabbed the shirt she had been wearing and folded it up, planing on giving it back to Mori. She stepped out of her room, almost running into a pole. She almost shouted about why someone would place a pole right in front of a door, but then she realized the pole had abs. She looked up to see the straight face of Mori.

"... You're too tall." She said, looking up at him. Himiko was tall for her age, being around 5'7'', so when she met someone taller than her, she didn't like it. It made her feel short. She handed him the shirt, "Thanks for letting me use it, Morinozuka-Senpai." She said.

"No problem." He said.

That was the first time Himiko had heard him talk. His voice was so deep. She just nodded and walked off, looking around the cottage.

"You look better." A voice said, making Himiko jump, she turned to see Kyoya leaning against a wall, writing in a little black book. How she passed him without knowing, she had no idea.

"Uh yea." Himiko said, letting out a couple coughs.

"Throat still sore, I assume."

Himiko just nodded.

"Than you should drink some water, or something cold." He stopped leaning against the wall, and closed the book her was writing in, starting to walk away. "And I suggest you stay away from any beaches for a while. And if you're looking for your friends, they're in the dining room, down the hall to the left."

"No shit." Himiko muttered. "And thanks for telling me where they are." Himiko said, she starting walking down the hall, soon coming up to two large doors on her left. she opened them, seeing her friends sitting at the table. "Sup." She said.

"You're dressed I see." Tamai said.

"Yes. I managed to get up from the floor." Himiko said. "And now my back hurts."

"Not my fault. If you had only gotten up when I asked you, your back wouldn't hurt." Tamai said, unamused.

"If you two would stop bickering, the limo's ready." Miya said, flipping her phone closed and placing it in her handbag. "Our bags are already in there."

"Cool. I'm dying to go home." Himiko said, laughing a bit.

"You didn't." Tamai groaned, placing a hand on her head.

"Oh yes I did." Himiko mused as she walked out of the room and to the limo.

-------------
This book is fun to write. I think there are only a couple chapters until it ends though, sadly.

And if you guys actually look at chapter 1-11 you'll see something cool.

*cris in corner* I just want people to reconize my effort