Chapter 4

The next day, Himiko walked into the classroom, seeing the other three talking, and Miya was blushing, seeming to defend herself. Himiko smirked, knowing what was happening. The events of the day before flashed in her mind, Miya tripping and accidentally kissed Tamaki on the lips.

"Excuse me, Princess." Someone said, and Himiko looked behind her, seeing Tamaki.

He looked down, "Oh, it's you, the Rose of Ouran." He said, a small smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to talk to you."

"Likewise." Himiko said, looking at him. "I saw you last night." A teasing grin on her face, when she saw the blush on Tamaki's face, she chuckled, and walked away, towards her friends, and she looked at Miya. "So, how was it?" She asked.

"How was what?" Miya asked, looking at Tamaki, then quickly looking away, a strong blush on her face.

"You know. I left the Music club the same time you left the Host club~" Himiko teased.

"W-Wait, does that mean you saw-"

"I saw everything." Himiko told her, "You know, I could see you two together soon." She draped her arm around her friends shoulder. "The only problem would be the other girls competing for his affection."

"I don't have a chance." Miya muttered. "All these other girls look amazing, I bet they're all masters of makeup."

"Come on, Miya! Your family literally owns a makeup company. Your mother is a famous make-up stylist for movie stars! She has taught you everything you know, there's no way anyone is any better than you!"

"I guess you're right." Miya muttered.

"I always am." Himiko said, she watched as the teacher walked in, and walked over to her desk sitting down and getting out her notebook for the lesson.

Soon, it was time for lunch, and before the teacher dismissed her students, she told them their assignment.

"Okay everyone, I want you to pick a rose from the hedge maze, it has to be the first rose you see. Then, look up the meaning once you get home, and write a paragraph or two on how it does, or doesn't represent your personality! Alright, you're all dismissed."

The class got up and Himiko grabbed her lunch from her bag and walked to her friends.

"Let's eat out by the hedge maze." Tamai suggested, "We can grab our roses while there."

"Okay." Miya agreed. "As long as I manage to get away from Tamaki... I'm too embarrassed from what happened." She muttered, covering her face

"You still haven't told us exactly what happened." Tamai pointed out.

"Really? She hasn't?" Himiko asked, a wicked grin coming to her face.

"Himi, don't you dare!" Miya exclaimed.

"Or what?" Himiko said, shrugging. "Well, guess you two are out of luck. I would never make Mi embarrassed."

"That's such a lie" Shirai said, an unamused expression on her face.

"Really?" Himiko looked at her friend, she just shrugged, she saw the hedges were close enough for them to see the abundance of roses on it. "Alright everyone, close your eyes and open them, pick the first rose you see."

The three nodded, and all of them closed their eyes, Himiko took a. Deep breath and opened them, her eyes landing on a rose. Her breath hitched. It was unnatural. It was pitch black. The others walked over and picked roses, Miya picked a Lavender one, Tamai reached up to grab a pale peach one, and Shirai picked a yellow one, tipped with red.

"Come on Himiko, pick your rose." Shirai said, looking at her friend.

Himiko nodded, not taking her eyes off the rose, she walked up, looking at it closely, she saw that it was actually really beautiful, it looked soft, and seemed to glisten in the sun a bit. she picked it, feeling a small prick on her finger.

"Ow!" She exclaimed.

"You okay?" Miya asked.

Himiko moved her finger, seeing a small bead of blood start to swell up. She stared at it for a minute, then brought it up to her mouth, licking the blood from the cut. "Yeah, I'm fine, just cut my finger by accedent!" She said, waving Miya
away with a smile on her face.

"Oh, okay." Miya said. "You should remember that roses have thorns, Himiko."

Himiko smiled softly, chuckling a bit. "I know, I know, The reason I got pricked was my fault."

--------
Sorry for short the short chapter, but, anyways, hope you all are enjoying it anyways, and don't worry, I will update this book tomorrow, just wanted to give you all this chapter today!

-Sin