Chapter 2

After the incident in the Hedge maze, the four got back to the classroom just as the bell was ringing. Himiko was watching as Miya was freaking out.

"Oh my God, he said I was stunning! He called me princess! I'm not even wearing makeup!" Miya said as a sudden wave of panic washed over her face, "Oh no. Tamaki saw me without make-up!" Himiko knew she was about to scream, and before she did, she placed a hand over her friends mouth, hearing a muffled scream through her hand.

Luckily, Himiko was fast enough so that Miya's scream didn't get the attention of the whole class. She moved her hand away. "Warn us when you're going to scream next time, please?"

"Yeah. I don't want everyone thinking we're murdering you," Shirai said.

"Not like we wouldn't," Himiko muttered.

"What?!" Miya exclaimed, taking a step away from Himiko, "Don't even think about it Himi!"

Himi smiled, her eyes glinting. "Oh, but you're such tempting prey," She teased.

"Okay you two. No murdering your friends," Tamai said with a small smirk, "In public at least."

"What!?" Miya exclaimed, "You can't be promoting this!" She headed to her seat and sat down.

Himiko chuckled and she walked over to her seat sitting down.

"I forgot you sat next to me," She said as terrified expression appeared on her face and beads of sweat accumulated on her forehead, "Can I move seats please?"

Himiko smirked. "Now why would you want to do that?" She asked all innocently.

"Maybe because you're a murderer?" Miya asked.

"What? Little ol' me?"

Miya growled, but the two had to stop talking due to the teacher starting class.

Finally the school day ended, and Miya grabbed onto Himiko's hand, forgetting the whole murder thing from earlier in the day.

"Let's go!" She exclaimed, pulling Himiko out of the classroom so fast she barely had enough time to grab her school bag.

"What's the rush? It's not like they're waiting just for you," Himiko said.

"Low blow, dude," Miya said, "I like to believe they are, and you have to promise you'll stay with me the whole time, Himi!"

Himiko sighed and rolled her eyes. "Of course I will."

When the two got to the door, Himiko looked at the crowd of people waiting.

"Damn!" Miya said, "There's already a crowd!"

"Maybe you can touch up your makeup as we wait?" Himiko asked.

Miya looked at Himiko panicked, quickly pulling out a pocket mirror from her school bag and began inspecting her filled in eyebrows and winged eyeliner. "What? Is there something wrong with it?" She asked worriedly.

Himiko almost burst out laughing. "You can put your mirror away! It was a joke! Your makeup looks fine!"

"That wasn't funny." Miya said as she put her mirror back in her bag. "It took me a whole half hour to get this done!"

"Yeah. I know." Himiko muttered. she happened to be the one to go with Miya to the bathroom as her friend applied it. She looked up as girls started to squeal. She watched as the giant double doors opened slowly and a bright light shone out from them as rose pedals flew out. How no girl accidentally breathed one in and chocked on it, Himiko was unsure. Guess it's something she'll never know.

The crowd started to move and Miya grabbed onto Himiko's hand. "We don't want to wait longer than we have to!" She exclaimed. "My prince Tamaki! Here I come!"

After a while, Himiko was sitting on a couch beside Miya and across from Tamaki.

"Tamaki, I baked some cookies for you," Miya said, pushing a bag towards Tamaki, "I would be so happy if you were to try one!"

"Why, I would love to," Tamaki gently grabbed the little bag Miya pushed towards him and he opened it, he took a cookie from inside, and took a bite of it. Himiko knew that Miya was worried, since she was staring at Tamaki with a heavy blush on her face and worried eyes.

"These are wonderful," Tamaki said with a smile.

"Oh, really?" Miya asked, her worried eyes turning into joyful ones, and a smile broke out on her face, "I'm so glad you like them!" Her dark brown eyes shining.

"Of course," Tamaki said, he leaned over the table and grabbed Miya's hands, "I could never hate something a princess makes." His voice was now silky smooth, easily winning over Miya.

"I could of told you they were good. If only you let me have one," Himiko muttered bitterly. She had tried to get one earlier, only to be stopped by Miya, who told her they were for Tamaki only. She sill wanted to try one.

It felt like decades had passed until the host club closed and Miya finally decided to leave. When they did, Himiko sighed, "You had to stay the whole time?" She asked.

"I couldn't just leave Tamaki," Miyu sighed dreamily, she looked over at Himiko, "Thanks for staying with me the whole time, Himi."

Himiko looked at her friend, a small smile on her face. "I could never leave a princess such as yourself alone," She said sweetly, watching as Miya blushed.

"Stop making me question my sexuality!" She exclaimed, covering her face, the bag of leftover cookies still in her hand.

Himiko smiled and grabbed a cookie, taking a bite of it.

"Hey! You just said that to make me let my guard down! That was your plan?"

Himiko smirked, licking the crumbs from the corner of her mouth as she turned and walked away, heading for home, she knew Miya's limo would be here any moment so she didn't feel bad about leaving her. "Can't say it wasn't."