Chapter 6

The next morning, Himiko ran into the classroom, "Hey, morning guys!" She exclaimed.

The three looked over at her, all smiling.

"Good morning." Tamai responded.

"I have something for you guys!" She exclaimed.

"Really?" Shirai asked. "You have something for us?"

Himiko laughed a bit. "I know, shocker." She said sarcastically.

Shirai rolled her eyes.

"What did you get us?" Miya asked.

Himiko placed her book bag on the desk and opened it, taking out a bag. She took out three individually wrapped gifts with her friends names on them. "I was procrastinating on homework-"

"Like usual." Shirai inturrupted.

"Oh shush." Himiko said, handing her the gift with her name on it. "Anyways, I went to the mall instead, and I wanted to get you guys something." She smiled, "Open them up, I really hope you like them!" She exclaimed. she watched as her friends opened the gifts, revealing the necklaces.

"You didn't." Miya said, looking at hers.

Himiko chucked nervously, "You guys like them?" She asked.

"Of course!" Shirai said, a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah, that was really thoughtful." Tamai told her. "It's really nice!"

"Yeah, this'll go great with so many outfits!" Miya exclaimed. "It's such a pretty color too."

Himiko smiled. "I'm glad you guys like it." She said.

"Did you get one yourself?" Tamai asked.

"Yeah, I forgot to wear it today." She said. "I was so occupied on remembering your gifts, I forgot mine."

"Oh Himiko, what would you do without us?" Miya asked.

"Well, first thing would be that I would forget everything." Himiko pointed out. "And I wouldn't have anyone to tease about their relationships~"

Miya had a slight blush on her cheeks. "Can you drop that subject already?" She asked.

Himiko shrugged while sticking out her togune. "Never." She said simply.

Miya sighed, rolling her eyes. Instead of responding, she took the necklace out of it's packaging and looked at it. She smiled, "Could you help me?" She asked, looking at Himiko.

She smiled. "Of course, turn around."

Himiko grabbed the necklace that was handed to her and looped it over her friends head. "Move your hair." She said, watching as Miya grabbed her hair and lifted it, out of the way to allow Himiko to hook the necklace. "Okay, done!" She exclaimed.

Miya smiled. "Thanks!" She exclaimed.

Himiko looked at her other two friends, they were both wearing their necklaces.

"Class. Sit down." The teacher said, turning around from what he was writing on the board.

Himiko sighed, and she walked to her desk, sitting down and the teacher started the lesson.

As the lesson continued, Himiko would notice Miya glancing at Tamaki every once in a while, and when Miya wasn't looking, she could see Tamaki glancing at her. A plan started to formulate in her head. And a smirk placed itself on her lips.

"Okay, class, time for a brain break!" The teacher exclaimed.

Himiko streached in her chair, hearing as her back popped. "Thank god." She muttered. She stood up and quickly walked over to Tamai and Shirai.

"I have a plan." Himiko said as she walked up to them.

"And that plan is?" Tamai asked.

"We have to get Miya and Tamaki together!" Himiko exclaimed, though not loud enough for the whole class to hear.

"Really?" Tamai asked, unamused. "Well, count me out." She said.

"Aw, Shirai?"

"Me too." She looked at Himiko, "Sorry, but hooking people up is not my thing."

Himiko puffed up her cheeks. "Fine." She huffed. "I'll just get Kyoya to help!" She exclaimed.

"You really think Kyoya will help you in hooking up those two?" Tamai asked, looking at Himiko unamused.

"Maybe I can convince him." Himiko said. "No boy can resist my charm!"

The others just looked at her, unamused.

Himiko walked over to Kyoya, and she placed her hand on his desk. "Hey, Kyoya, mind helping me with something?" She asked.

Kyoya looked up at her. "What do you need help with, Miss. Sukini?" Kyoya asked, not looking up from his laptop.

"I want to get Miya and Tamaki together." Himiko said, moving her two index fingers together. "And I need your help!"

Kyoya glanced at her, then back at his laptop. "No." He said simply.

"Aw come on!" Himiko begged.

"If Tamaki has a girlfriend, girls will start thinking they have no chance with him, and profit will go down without the Prince getting the requests he normally does."

"Well, I know the 'prince' feels the same way." Himiko said. "I catch them glancing at each other when the other isn't looking."

"Like I said. No." Kyoya said.

"It doesn't have to be a public relationship!" Himiko said. "They really should get together!"

"Then you'll have to do it yourself." Kyoya said, looking at Himiko with an annoyed look in his eyes.

Himiko just shrugged, sighing. "Fine, buzzkill." She muttered, the teacher called the students back to their seats. Himiko sat down as the teacher continued their lesson.

Soon it was lunch, and Himiko stood up, stretching. She grabbed the piece of paper from her desk and placed it on Tamaki's as she walked by, making sure to be discrete about it. Luckily, he didn't notice that she was the one who put it on his desk, he just saw the note. She smiled as she watched him open it as she was leaving the room. "The plan is going according to plan." She muttered.

"Hey! Himiko! Wait up!" Miya exclaimed running out of the room with Tamai and Shirai following behind her.

"Sorry, I'm in a hurry." Himiko apologized. "Hey, Miya, mind coming and helping me with something?" She asked, glancing at Tamai and Shirai, and they looked at her, understanding.

"Oh, sure!"

"Cool, thanks!" Himiko said, "See you later, Shirai, Tamai!"

The two sighed and waved.

Himiko led Miya to the place she wrote down on the note. "Stay here for a minute, I need to grab something." She said.

"Alright." Miya said.

Himiko turned and walked away, when she knew she she was out of view, she ducked down into a bush, and crawled back, being as quiet as she could. In a small while, Himiko saw Tamaki walk up, and look at Miya, a small blush on his cheeks.

"Are you the one that wrote this letter?" He asked, holding the letter up.

"What letter?" Miya asked.

Tamaki showed her the letter, and Himiko watched as Miya took it and read it. Then she crumpled it up.

Oh no. Himiko thought.

"Himiko. Where are you?" She asked.

Himiko stood up from the bush, rubbing the back of her head. "Aw man, and it all going according to plan too." She muttered.

"Miss Sukini, were you trying to set us up?" Tamaki asked.

Himiko looked at him, a small smile on her face. "What if I was?"