Chapter 2

Beyoncé Pov

"Oh wow." I said admiring the mansion I'll be staying at.

Since it was so quiet I'm guessing I'm the first one here

Since it was so quiet I'm guessing I'm the first one here. I walked around the house and it was more than I expected but then again Shawn Carter is a billionaire. When I got upstairs there were rooms with every girls name on it. I got to the room with my name on and it was amazing. It was big, decorated nicely and the closet was fully stocked with expensive shit.

"The baddest bitch is here." I heard a girl say, she sounded like she had an accent.

I left my room to go find "the baddest bitch". I found her in the kitchen with a glass and a bottle of patron.

"Who are you?" She asked in a rude tone. I was going to be petty but I can't get on anyone's bad side on the first day.

"I'm Beyoncé and you are?"

"Bitch I'm Joseline, the baddest bitch." She said drinking the patron. I don't know who she calling a bitch, I turned around and looked behind to see if she was talking to someone else.

Moments later the other girls showed up. I liked all of them so far except for Joseline and Cassie, Joseline was too damn full of herself and Cassie was stuck up and boujee as hell.

We all say in the living room just getting to know one another.

"Y'all I can't believe I'm here, this is crazy." Keke said. Keke was the youngest, 21 like me and she reminded me of Solange. Keke was bubbly and happy but she was also very mature.

"Keke shut your happy ass up." Joseline said.

"Joseline leave that girl alone." Cardi said.

"Bitch you shut up too." Joseline said back.

"Look Joseline I might be a regular degular shmegular girl from the Bronx but I will whoop that ass." Cardi said making most of us laugh including myself. Cardi was hilarious and didn't hold nothing back.

"Ladies y'all fighting already." We heard.

"Bitch it's him." Lauren whispered to Tami.

"I'm Shawn Carter but y'all can call me Jay." He smiled. "If you guys have any questions please ask."

"Do we get paid cause I left the strip club for this." Cardi said making Jay laugh.

"Yes you guys $3,000 every week." He said. "Oh and if you stay the whole 6 months you will get a $10,000 check."

"Ooh a bitch getting shmoney." Cardi said.