Chapter 10

Jay Pov

"She told me to have sex with her." I said to my boys Ty Ty, Tim, and Emory.

"Well how was it?" Tim asked.

"I ain't have sex with her." I said.

"Nigga are you crazy?" Ty Ty said.

"I couldn't, she's not that type of girl. She didn't need to make me trust her, I did trust her, I've always trusted her." I said truthfully. Beyoncé was different and I wouldn't treat her like I treated the other girls.

"Your pussy whipped and you ain't even had the pussy." Emory laughed.

"Fuck you." I said.

"No what should've did was fucked Beyoncé." He said.

"Are you falling for her? Do you wanna be with her?" Tim asked.

"I can't be with her because I'll end up breaking her heart, I'm a playboy." I said.

"Well my nigga you need to get your shit together, asap." Ty Ty said.

"I am which is why I'm bringing 2 new girls into the house."

"Nigga you lying." Tim said.

"I'm not, they'll be landing in about an hour." I smiled.

"Who are they?" Emory asked.

"Twins and their names are Shannon and Shannade." I said showing them a picture of them.

(A/N Please don't ask me who is who cause honestly I don't know

(A/N Please don't ask me who is who cause honestly I don't know.)

"The fuck is a Shannade?" Emory asked.

"I'm just as clueless as you my nigga." I said.

"Damn they bad, they ain't no Beyoncé but they bad." Ty Ty said making us laugh.

"You better hope Beyoncé doesn't beat they ass." Tim said.

"Please don't remind me." I laughed.

Beyoncé Pov

"I didn't know he was your brother until you introduced him." I said to Karin as we talked in the kitchen. "We are just friends, I promise."

"Beyoncé it's cool you don't have to keep explaining yourself. It's good to know that one of my friends like my brother and not because of his looks or his money." She said.

"How come you didn't tell us?" I asked her, I was curious.

"People look at you differently when they know certain things about you. Especially if your brother is in the NBA." She said.