Chapter 20

Beyoncé Pov

We finally arrived in Jamaica and from what I've seen so far it's beautiful. I've never been outside of the United States and for my first time it's been amazing.

"Oh I ain't never going back to America bitch." Cardi said admiring our surroundings.

"If you stay I'll stay." I said.

"Bet."

"So ladies before we head to where we'll be staying I just wanna let y'all know that you have to share rooms." Nicki said.

"Can we pick roommates?" India asked.

"Of course not, Jay picked them." Gabrielle smiled.

"I know for sure my vacation is ruined, he be on some petty shit." Shannon said.

"The five first names I call are responsible for the room key, the whereabouts of other roommates, and anything else that's important." Regina said. "Any questions?"

"Why do we have to let them know where we are?" Karrueche asked.

"Because we can't afford to lose anyone smart ass." Nicki said.

"Now that the questions are out of the way can Beyoncé, Cardi, Shannon, Lauren, and Karin come up front please." Regina said.

We went up front and were given 2 room keys, a tour guide, and the names of the other girls we'll be rooming with.

"Now please say your other roommate names." Nicki said.

"Tammy, Christina, and De'arra." I said.

"Rihanna, Miracle, and India." Cardi said.

"Shannade, Joseline, and Iggy." Shannon said.

"Jhene and Teyana." Lauren said.

"Karin, Karrueche, and Mariah." Karin said.

We all went to where we'll be staying and got to our rooms. In our room we had 2 rooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room.

"De'arra you can room with me if you want." I said, I really didn't want to share a room with Tammy or Christina.

"That's fine." She said.

We took our luggage to our room and I flopped on the bed we're sharing. It was only 12pm but I was extremely tired.

"I think I'm going to take a nap." I said to De'arra.

"Same, then I'll explore when I wake up." She said.

I texted Karin and let her know my plans because we decided to explore Jamaica together.

"We're heading out." Tammy said as her and Christina came into our room.

"Ok, just text me." I said giving them my number.

"They're gonna be tired as hell when the night comes." De'arra said.

"For real though."

***
"Where you headed to?" I asked De'arra.

"I don't know." She said.

"Well I like you so you can hang with me and Karin, only if you want to." I smiled.

"I'd love to come."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"You don't want me come?"

"I do but I don't want you to feel like I'm trying to boss you around or control you." I said.

"No I don't feel that way, you're just a very friendly person." She said.

"At least you understand, these other girls don't appreciate nice and friendly people which is why I have to act out of character." I said.

"They're worried about the wrong things."

I heard a knock on the door which meant Karin was here.

"De'arra is hanging with us today." I told Karin.

"Hi De'arra." Karin smiled. "How are you liking so far?"

"It's totally different from what I expected."

"I thought the same thing, it would've been worse if my girl Bey wasn't here." Karin said.

"Aren't you the sweetest." I laughed.

For the rest of the day we just got used to the Jamaican environment and had a couple of drinks, well maybe more than a couple.

"Beyoncé why are you walking so fast?" Karin slurred.

"Bitch what the fuck do you mean, I'm looking for food." I said, I was a little drunk.

"Your fat ass just ate that whole damn Jamaican restaurant!" De'arra yelled.

"Oh yeah we did just eat, well I'm trying to get back to the resort." I said.

"You're standing in front of it." De'arra said.

I turned around and the resort was right there.

"Oh."

"This bitch is stupid drunk." Karin said as her and De'arra laughed.

"I hate y'all."

Karin went to her room and De'arra and I went to ours.

"Shh they're sleeping." I laughed.

"What time is it?" De'arra asked.

"12." I whispered.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I tripped and fell over a table "Who put that there?"

De'arra just laughed, I'm hurting and she's laughing.

"Can y'all quiet the fuck down?" Christina said coming out her room.

"Shut up bitch." I said. She blew her breath and stomped back into her room. I don't know who she thought she was, bitches come to Jamaica and forget who they are.

"Bitch I'm dead." De'arra said rolling on the floor still laughing. "I can't breathe, I'm crying, I think I'm bout to die."

"Get you ass up." I said getting up.

"I can't." De'arra whined.

I went over to her and dragged her to our room.

"I ain't helping you on the bed." I said.

"I'm so drunk and tired." She said.

"Me too."

I figured she wasn't getting on the bed so I threw her a blanket, turned off the light and got in bed.

"Goodnight De'arra."

"Goodnight Beyoncé." She mumbled half sleep.

~~~~
I know it's been awhile but I haven't forgot. This chapter was boring but I just wanted to update.

Also go add me on Snapchat, I'll add you back 😉 >> lauralondyn

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!