Chapter 9

Beyoncé Pov

These past two weeks Jay and I have gotten closer. We talk about our lives and our future, the only thing we haven't done was have sex. He's actually a really great person. Kyrie Irving and I also have gotten closer since we've met. Sometimes we go to lunch and other times we'll FaceTime or text. I really like Kyrie but not as in let's get married and have babies, I like him as a friend.

Today is Sunday, the dinner. This weekend has been amazing, I enjoyed spending time with Sanna, Solange, and Kelly. Nothing has really happened the past few days but we still have tonight's dinner. Everyone's family came, Karin's brother was the only one who didn't show up because there was an emergency, she said he'll be here later.

"Beyoncé I thought you said these girls were bitches." Kelly said as we looked for an outfit for tonight.

"They faking, it's all an act. Everything will be back to normal once everyone leaves." I said as I continued to look for something to wear. "Cardi and Karin the only real ones, at least from my experience."

"I really like Karin, she's cool." Solange said.

"Karin is young so I understand why y'all get along so much." I said.

"I really like Cardi and her sister Hennessy, they're hilarious." Sanaa said.

"I don't like any of these dresses, let's go somewhere else." I said.

***
"Damn Bey you look, you really showing out. I got my outfit and shoes from fashion nova." Cardi said.

"Thanks and you look amazing

"Thanks and you look amazing." I laughed.

"My brother is here and Jay said it's time to come down." Karin said coming into my room.

"We're coming." I said.

"Glad to see everyone on time, Beyoncé." Jay said as everyone came downstairs.

"I just thought that since most of us aren't acting ourselves I should too, so here I am, on time. Unusual right?" I said causing Jay to smirk at me.

"Beyoncé your out of control." Cardi laughed.

"Anyways Karin's brother is finally here." Jay said.

"Everyone this is Kyrie, my brother." Karin said pointing to her brother. I can't believe her brother Kyrie was the Kyrie I've been seeing and talking to for the past two weeks.

I never put two and two together, Karin said her brother had an business emergency and Kyrie told me he had an important business meeting to attend. I'm so stupid, how did I get into medical school.

"You said your brother was Kyrie not Kyrie Irving." Cassie said.

"Yeah because of gold digging hoes like you." Karin said. Things are most definitely getting messy.