Chapter 12

Beyoncé Pov

"Another round?" Jay asked after he came for the second time today.

"Fuck no." I said out of breath.

"Why?" He asked.

"We been fucking for two days straight, my pelvic area hurt nigga." I laughed.

"You said I couldn't handle you now look who can't keep up."

"Fuck you." I said.

"You serious?" He said excitedly.

"No nigga, fuck somebody else. It's 10 other girls in here." I said getting up and putting on my clothes.

"I don't want to fuck nobody else but you."

"That's a personal problem." I said before leaving.

After I left his room I went to take a shower and to get myself together. After I was done I went downstairs to the kitchen and of course those miserable hoes were there giving me looks. I walked past them going into the refrigerator because I was hungry.

"Hi beautiful ladies." I said to Karin and Cardi.

"Hey Houston girl." Cardi said.

"Hey boo." Karin said.

"Ain't shit in here." I mumbled to myself then closed the refrigerator.

"I said the same thing, his broke ass need to go shopping. I can lend him some food stamps if he need 'em." Cardi said making me laugh, she was something else.

"I'm sure he don't need any food stamps Cardi." Karin laughed.

"What the fuck y'all looking at?" I said noticing these girls were still looking at me.

"Oh nothing." Rihanna snickered then they looked at each other.

"Somebody getting dicked down and acting brand new." Lauren whispered loud enough for me to hear her.

"I knew you looked different, you getting that rich nigga dick. That's what I'm talking about sis." Cardi said.

"I see what this is." I laughed.

"Did we walk in at the wrong time?" Shannon said as her and Shannade walked in.

"No, y'all got perfect timing." Cardi laughed.

"Y'all feeling some type of way because me and Jay been having sex. I guess y'all gonna have to get use to it because it'll be happening a lot more often." I said.

"Oop." Shannade said.

"Go off sis." Cardi said.

"I'll make sure y'all can hear me when he hitting it from the back and calling me baby." I smiled.

"Why are y'all so concerned with her damn, are y'all obsessed? Do y'all wanna be her? Y'all acting like we ain't all fucking the same nigga." Karin said clearly pissed. Karin is a quiet and nice girl and I've never seen her like this before, these girls need to chill.

"Karin stay your irrelevant ass out of this." Joseline said.

"Aye Karin ain't did shit to nobody, she ain't speaking nothing but facts. Y'all so irrelevant that y'all have to talk about someone constantly to stay relevant." Cardi said, they done pissed Cardi off too.

How you gonna piss off Harlem and the Bronx?

"Ain't nobody obsessed with her, don't nobody wanna be her ugly ass." Tami said.

"You bitches look and sound real stupid. Do y'all even have a real reason not to like Beyoncé?" Shannade laughed.

"Shut up." Lauren said.

"All you can say is shut up, you're a grown woman. Why you sound like a 5 year old? Step your game up hoe before you speak to me." Shannon said.

"What's it going to take for y'all to get along?" Jay said coming into the kitchen fully dressed.

"Nothing because we got some confused, hating ass bitches here." I said.

"I've never had a house full of girls where they argued everyday." He said.

"Get rid of somebody, send them home to her broke ass momma and dead daddy." Teyana said laughing and looking at me.

I jumped across the counter so quick and fucked her up. She got the wrong one. You can talk about me all you want but don't speak on my family.

"You don't know me bitch so don't speak on what you don't know hoe! Stop fucking with me because I'll fuck you up every time! That goes for all of y'all!" I yelled as Jay pulled me away from her.

"Go upstairs and get your shoes and stuff, I'll be in the car." Jay said letting me go. I didn't know where we were going but I just listened to him, anywhere is better then being here.

"Beyoncé I need a favor." I heard as I looked for my phone. I looked up and seen Joseline in the doorway of my room.

"I don't care."

"Beyoncé I'm for real, it's important." She said.

"What?"

"I need you to get the twins kicked out." She said.

"Are you serious?" I laughed, she couldn't be serious.

"Yes, I don't like them."

"What's in it for me?" I asked.

"We'll leave you alone." She simply said.

"I really enjoy you guys messing with me, it gives me a reason to put my hands on y'all." I smiled.

"Beyoncé there's no time for games."

"Okai, I'll do it."

"For real?" She said surprised.

"Yeah, don't worry I got everything under control. Y'all won't believe what I have planned." I smiled. "Jay is waiting for me, see you when I get back."

"Took you long enough." He said once I got in the car.

"It takes time to look this good." I said as he drove off.

"I'm going to need for you to stop putting your hands on my girls. I can't have them looking a mess during events, parties or during sex. It's unattractive." He said.

"It's something called makeup and if you controlled your hoes I wouldn't have to fuck them up." I said.

"I guess you're right."

"Where are we going anyways?" I asked him.

"My mom's house."

~~~~
I really be trying to update my other books but y'all be sounding so sad in the comments and I feel bad so I be having to update again 😂. Be grateful for this chapter too because I stayed up all night typing this 💀.

What time zone are y'all in so I can know good times to update?? 👌🏾

I'm in EST ☺️

COMMENT, VOTE, AND, SHARE!!!