Chapter 16

Beyoncé Pov

"Any questions?" I asked them after I showed them around.

"How does the sex thing work?" Christina asked.

"Whoever he wants, whenever he wants." I said.

"Do we get money?" Mariah asked.

"Every week."

"Can we leave?" Miracle asked.

"Where were y'all when Jay answered all these questions." De'arra said.

"I was wondering the same thing." India said.

"Since you are the number one girl, do you get special privileges?" Brittany asked.

"Who said I was his number one girl? I asked.

"I think her name was Teyana." Jhene said.

I guess she ain't learned her lesson.

"Beyoncé Jay said come here when you get a chance." Teyana said interrupting us.

"Keep my name out your mouth bitch." I said to Teyana as I walked past her.

"Just the girl I was looking for." Jay said as I walked into his room and closed the door.

"What do you want?"

"I missed you girl." He smiled.

"We're not having sex, you just fucked Cardi."

"I was about to have sex with Cardi but I missed you, know it all."

"There's so many girls here and you miss me?" I asked.

"Yes Beyoncé, why is that so hard to believe?"

"Did you ever think maybe because you're a playboy." I said. I'm not gonna lie, hearing him say he missed me made me feel special since we've been spending a lot of time together.

"I might be a playboy but I still have feelings." He said.

"Whatever. It's dead around here we need to do something." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"It's boring around here, throw a party or something, I don't know. You the one with the money." I said.

"What kind of party?" He asked.

"Umm... a pool party, maybe. I don't know." I said.

"I'll let my people know, you guys can invite whoever you want and we can have the party this weekend. Let the girls know and find something sexy to wear." He smiled making me laugh.

"I might." I smirked, leaving out his room.

I went to everyone's room and informed them about the party then I went to my room and called Sanaa to tell her about the party.

~~~~
I been gone for a long time but I'm back. I started school 2 weeks ago and it's basketball season which doesn't end until February so my schedule is busy.

Also I really didn't know what this chapter should be about which is why it's so short so I just came up with something.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND SHARE!!!