chapter 21: the runaway bride

*unedited so may contain grammar mistakes*

Please vote, comment and follow!

"Till death do us apart" he whispered.

His tongue slid across his bottom lip, moisturising it. His breathing hit against my neck, causing the hairs to stand. His eyes burnt through mine, drawing me closer into him. His eyes flickered back and forth until his lips crashed against mine.

"That shouldn't be long then" I mumbled, a smile forcing upon my lips as Liam pulled away.

His eyes flashed a devilish emotion and his lips curved into his signature smirk.

I sucked in my breath, ignoring my emotions that were pilling up just at the sight of him. He was almost irresistible If it wasn't for his cocky attitude.

"Throw the Bouquet Adeline!" Ashley practically screamed across the hall, breaking the stare between Liam and I.

I snort after catching the sight of Ashley, Megan, Katelyn and even Adrian anticipating for the bouquet. They'd give me a few winks as a signal.

I spun around, grasping the bouquet and glancing at Liam.

"Whoever catches it is very unlucky" I said with a smile. Especially if they have to deal with a man like Liam.

He chuckles. "Very unlucky that it couldn't be them in your position"

I snort. "Please, they had a lucky escape"

"That hurt my feelings" Liam sighed, holding his heart.

I roll my eyes and smile. "I'll make sure it hurts somewhere else next time"

He chuckled and rubbed his chin. "Feisty" he grunts causally biting his lip. His eyes scanning me from top to bottom as I suddenly felt shy.

"Stop, you creep" I hiss, embarrassed.

No, please do continue

He held his hand up in surrender and I smiled with satisfaction.

"Alright here I go" I said, diverting my attention back to the crowd. I swung the bouquet back, releasing it out my hands.

I could hear gasps from the crowds and a few whines. I spin around to see at least Adrian catching it because he was practically a pole against the tiny girls but instead it had fallen all the way back onto a familiar looking girl, Ava.

It sat on her lap as her face showed pure shock. I snort, unlucky.

Liam wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on my cheek.whoa there.

"can you stop?" I hissed "we're not that close"

His facial expression went blank. "we're married"

I shrug "and?"

A voice coughed behind us and I suddenly remembered the priest was still there and heard the whole conversation. Holy potato am I going to hell now?

"j-just kidding" I stuttered with a measly laugh whilst the priest kept a straight face. 

Liam stiffened a laugh before wrapping his arms around me and walking towards his family who looked like they had attended a funeral. Julie however was bawling her eyes out at the sight of me and couldn't be happier. She also kept hinting 'grandchildren' in every conversation leading up to the wedding.