Goodbye & Thank you

Goodbye to Liam and Adeline! I'm feeling a little emotional to say the least. My first ever book has finally come to an end. I'm shocked and a little surprised that I actually managed to finish it knowing my past history of not updating in months. I'm sad but excited for the next few books coming up. I'm sure most of you aren't as you already know I'm terrible at updating.

I'm so so so grateful to you all for reading my precious story. Nothing meant more than people actually reading it and genuinely liking it. From the bottom of my ice cold heart (just kidding) I thank you all. Thank you all for reading, commenting and voting. Even to my silent readers, I know you have been very loyal and stuck to the end. I have never thought I'd even make it to 1k but the fact that my book has made it to 135K is actually a shock. Once again, thank you all for this amazing experience and opportunity. I am so grateful for it all.

I hope you all do not leave but take the next steps with me to my new books. I will be releasing the book without a cover and just a rough title of 'book 2' to add to your reading list because very soon I will be revealing my new book and you wouldn't want to miss that if you've loved this! Please give me the opportunity to continue to write stories and make you all smile with my characters snarky comments!
Here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/559363889

Last but not least I would like to take a moment a dedicate this book to you all. I have mentioned most of the people I can remember and I am extremely sorry if I have missed you out. It's not that I don't appreciate you its just that there were so many people and I just couldn't get everyone in but I will continue to add people continuously.

Thank you all so much for making this book a fun. I love youhhh all very much.

Thank you.

- Love, Dreameroverboard

tea_bag_

FAMalik43

awesomeisallyouget

LifeSucksBadly

asp777

soursins-

pinky_rainbows

@bie

jeannysineus

xdo1anx

friesandcries

dis_is_anoushka

Divyameen

@iamonespecial

@Icecreamlovefighter

reading4evah

phoenixanimagus

AGoldenUnicorn

embxbe

xXEmiX

@syam_pe

@butterfly_effect

p-h-a-s-e-s

luvazure

@indahmarkendah

gigihearts123

aspiring_model