UPDATE:

Hi guys.

Firstly, let me apologise. I'm sorry for the lack of updates.

Secondly, thank you so much for 71k! I can't express how shocked I am and grateful to you all. Thank you all so much for reading my book and are actually enjoying it which I never thought would happen. Thank you all so much! So so so so so grateful!

Thirdly, the reason I haven't been updating is because I have writers block. I don't know what to write for the next chapter so I'm waiting for the 'click'. I always said I should plan ahead but that plan never happens. I come up with the next chapter at the moment and finish it in one. However, I've been trying hard this whole week but every time I write something I'm not happy with it. I'm really sorry and I know so many of you are waiting. I'm so grateful for everyone requesting updates because it really makes me feel happy that you guys like my story.

I'm not sure when I will be able to update as this weekend I'll be working (first 2 days of work!) But I promise I will try 10x harder to get another chapter up!

Once again I'm so sorry for the lack of updates. I am also so grateful to you all. I don't know how to express it!

I LOVE YOUHH ALLLALALALALA