He's Not so bad

Mark's POV

I've been sitting in my car for 12 minutes. I have another 3 minutes before I need to be inside and sitting down to eat with Jack. I took a breath. This is gonna be hard. What if he doesn't like me? shut up he wouldn't have called you if he wasn't willing to give you a chance. that got me to motivate myself to get out of the car and into the restaurant. I was already sat down at the announced time when jack sat across from me in a very surprising attire.

He was pretty casual looking, a black leather-ish looking jacket with a tan inside cover, accompanied by a grey undershirt and black stylish torn jeans. He looked fantastic in a casual way.

"You didn't have to dress all nice for me. Casual wear would've done nicely." He said with a smile.

"Well I just thought you would be a bit more pleased with me if i wore something a bit nicer." STUPID! STUPID! GODDAMNIT!

"Well you look good. I love the shirt. That lavender button up really ups your personality." He said.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BOYS. LETS GO HOME. "Thank you! you look amazing like that though~ i love the jeans~" not too much enthusiasm, mark. you don't want to look too desperate and clingy.

"Thanks Mark. Honestly I was scarred you would disapprove of the casual wear."

Disapprove? DISAPPROVE???  "No! You look fine! I love yo- it! I... Ah I love it its great, its as in... your... clothing it looks awesome on you!" oh god I almost said I love you!!

"Woah Buddy~ Calm down and lets get through dinner first, okay?~" He joked.

"Hey, where are you from? Whats that accent?" I asked.

"Oh. Im Irish. I'm from the great green land of Ireland~ Thats what you're hearin' lad." He said.

"Wow. I don't see many of you around LA." I said.

"Yeah. Its really hot here. Most of us step out in 70 degree weather and we burst intah fokin flame like Dracula."

I laughed. "Well 70 heres a blessing. Any other day its like you go outside and you'de just be standing out there panting. Keep the kids inside~" i joked with him.

He laughed.

"Why did you call?" I wanted an answer for why he decided to accept my flirting after he rejected me to my face.

"Because... I feel like I was unfair to you. Just because you're a fire team doesn't mean you'll act like one. But I have love down to a bit of a science. You just seemed so... real about it. And you were not a poor sport when I said no. And you understood why. In a sense, you just passed the first test. And the second one too, for getting here right on time. I even was about to give you a buffer, but you didn't even need it~" He said.

TWO POINTS FOR MARK! "oh. Well I wasn't gonna be late! Thats rude! Im a polite guy, I understand when its crucial I be on time."

"Im glad you know that. Thats one thing a fire team is really good at. Being on time for things."

Throughout the night, I got to know Jack a bit better. He owns a blog on tumbler with a lot of followers. Im not really too into tumbler, but I will be if Jack needs another follower~ He has like... Over 15 million followers or something. I don't know. Maybe that was an exaggeration. either way, when the night was over I wanted him to see more about me and what I do. medical may hate fire team, but as far as i know, fire team just wants to get along with everyone. Who knows? maybe jack and i getting together is the first step of them finally understanding us and what we do and how hard we fight.

A/N

Hey guys! I just realized an amazing ending for this story! It wont come until later, but I realized that I actually HAVE an ending for it! So yeah. Thats that!