3

Ethan had to take me to the high school I would be attending so I could get used to this place.

We walked in and I already spotted a bunch of cute boys who I would love to get acquainted with. But there was one boy who truly caught my eye.

He was huddled with some of his friends and a football rested in his hand. Damn.

"Ethan can you get me a drink from that vending machine," I wanted Ethan to go away so I could talk to the tall glass of water.

I decided to use the old pretend-you're-a-lost-student trick. I turned around so I was away from him and walked backwards until I felt a strong muscle hit my back.

"I'm so sorry. I should really watch where I'm going," all his friends stopped and stared at me.

"It's fine, beautiful. Guys go play football or something. I'll catch up," they all walked away. I could see in the corner of my eye that they were making jokes
about him wanting to fuck me later.

"I'm Zoey," I decided I would play along for a little while.

"Aiden," his smile made my knees weak. He was basically a fuckboy but I didn't care.

"So I assume you're new around here," he said. I nodded,"I could give you a tour if you want."

"That would be amazing but I really have to get going," I lied. I walked away before he could stop me and caught up with Ethan.

"Where's my drink?" I asked him while we got in the car.

"You don't have keep up the act. I know you sent me away for a boy," Ethan laughed and we drove back to the house.