11

I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes and sizzling bacon. I went downstairs and a girl I didn't recognize was by the stove.

"Who are you?" I asked grabbing her shoulder.

"Natasha," she smiled.

"Slut,"I muttered under my breath,"and what are you doing here?"

"Making breakfast for my baby," she slid the pancakes on a plate and set the plate on our island.

Ethan came downstairs with sleepy hair and just boxers. He walked over to Natasha and gave her a kiss.

My mouth fell open,"Um, I think I lost my phone in my room. Can you help me find it?" It was the lamest excuse to get him upstairs, but I didn't give a fuck.

We went upstairs and I slammed my door shut.

"What the hell! Who the fuck is that bitch downstairs?" I slapped him in the chest.

"My girlfriend," he causally said as if we hadn't had sex the other night.

"Why didn't you tell me about her? I never would've put your dick inside me!" I slapped him harder.

"Is everything alright?" Natasha knocked on my door.

"Yeah, baby, I'll be down soon," Ethan tried to respond sweetly.

"Back off, bitch!" I yelled back. Ethan covered my mouth with his sweaty hand.

"Ew, what the fuck! I don't where that hand has been."

"On your hips, babygirl," he slithered his hands around my hips and pulled me closer.

"I will gladly cut your dick off. Why are you being such a fuckboy? This is not the guy I met a week ago."

"Clearly, you don't know anything about me then."

With that, he stormed out of my room and pulled Natasha into his.

"Come on, baby, lets go have some fun," he winked at me before closing his door.

I screamed into my pillow, hating my life.