13

I woke up and immediately headed to Ethan's room. When I knocked, he didn't answer.

"Ethan," I whispered opening his door myself. His bed was atrocious but he wasn't in it.

I heard the shower turn on down the hall and went to see if it was Ethan. I peeked through the door and saw Ethan in just boxers taking mirror selfies of his ripped abs.

He finished and finally got in the shower. I crept into the bathroom and slowly took my clothes off. I yanked the shower curtain back and Ethan almost slipped.

"Zoey, you fucking scared me!" he started laughing and I hopped in with him.

"Just wanted to shower with my brother," I hopped in and sat on the shower ledge.

"No, don't say that. It makes me feel guilty about wanting to put my big dick in you," he smirked pulling me up to his chest.

I slowly ran my fingers down his stomach until I reached his member. His breath hitched and slow moans came from him while I stroked it.

"Ethan!" Sean yelled while opening the door and walking in,"Have you seen m- why are Zoey's clothes in the bathroom?"

Ethan covered my mouth,"She was in the shower before me and must've forgotten her clothes," he came up with.

He mumbled something and continued,"Anyway, have you seen my razor?" I looked in the corner of the shower and notice his razor.

I pointed to it and Ethan grabbed it,"It's in here, dad," he said. His dad unexpectedly stuck his hand through the curtain. I gasped and Ethan covered my mouth.

I hid behind Ethan while Sean reached around for his razor. Ethan handed it to him and he left.

"That was close," I laughed turning the shower off.

"You don't want to stay here with me?" Ethan pouted.

"I just want to finish this in the bedroom," I giggled.

Ethan kissed me on the cheek before we hurried to my bedroom.