i

"A 19-year-old boy from Columbus, Ohio has been arrested in connection to a missing persons case. Tyler Joseph was reported missing four months ago, the suspect, Joshua Dun was arrested after it was reported that CCTV footage showed Joseph getting into his car around 1am on the 5th, the day he disappeared at a gas station on the other side of Ohio. Dun was reportedly good friends with the teen, who's whereabouts are still unknown, Dun also has no priors with family and friends describing him "as the sweetest boy they knew". Dun has yet to be charged, and police confirm the investigation is far from over."

The television cut abruptly to black causing the two girls watching intently to jump and turn around. The shrunk under their father's intense gaze. 

"Dad what happened?" the eldest of the two red heads asked.

"They're keeping your brother in overnight while they gather evidence." He sighed, rubbing his tired face with his hands. He flopped down onto the couch in defeat and immediately the two girls sat beside him, holding him close.

"It's going to be okay, Josh is innocent." The younger of the two said hopefully, but clung tightly to her father nonetheless.

"He has no alibi for after he was seen with Tyler, none of us were awake when he got home, his only hope is Tyler and he's the one that's missing."

"We are not giving up hope, he has no alibi but they'll have no evidence, Josh is innocent." The eldest daughter repeated, feigning confidence.

"Josh will be okay." He assures his daughters one more time.