Chapter 6

"N-no!" I answered loudly, "I mean, maybe...But probably not."

"I'll take my chances," He said and offered me the sweetly familiar grin I had yet to get used to.

----

The weekend came and went and it was back to school for me. I was already up and about at seven in morning and I decided to kill time by watching cartoons on the TV we had in the kitchen.

I had spent the weekend texting Harry back and forth. After dinner at his house, it seemed like we couldn't stop messaging each other. Friday went great, better than expected actually. After we ate, we hung out on the couch and entertained each other with memories and banters, and soon enough, it was almost two in the morning and I, unfortunately, started to feel tired. Harry offered his bed for me, just so that I wouldn't have to get a cab at this time of night, but I blushed and quickly refused his offer. He was still worried, but I promised I'd text him as soon as I arrived home. And that text lead to many others during the following days.

I was in between munching on the cereal I had while watching a random cartoon, when my phone buzzed from the spot next to me. My chest tighetned when I glanced at who texted me and I quickly put the bowl of cereal down and grasped my cell phone.

Harry: Good morning :) xx

Louis: Morning :) Isn't it a bit early for u to b awake? x

Harry: Yep, I can't go back to sleep. Thinking about u xx

I blushed at the text he sent.

Louis: Oh rlly? What about me?

Harry: Just you, everything rlly. Your eyes, your smile, your bum...

Harry: And your lovely personality, obviously xx

Louis: Funny how my bum comes before my personality......

Harry: There's no order, love. I fancy everything abt u...

"What are you doing on your phone that's got you blushing so badly?" A voice spoke from behind me. I jumped and accidentally dropped my phone to the floor. I gasped and reached to grab it, inspecting for any sort of crack or broken piece.

"God, Liam," I moaned frustratingly, "You frightened me."

"Sorry, mate," He apologized and messed up my hair, "Didn't mean to."

"S'alright," I mumbled.

"Were you talking to Harold, by any chance?" Liam smirked at me, as if already knowing the answer.

"It's none of your business," I blushed, "What are you doing up so early anyway?"

Liam sat on the empty spot on the couch next to me and shrugged, "Thought about studying after eating something but I'm not quite sure if I want to anymore."

"Go on then, Liam," I said, "You can't laze around on the couch when you have responsibilities."

"Lay off," He grumbled with a smile, "Let's just watch some cartoons."